Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Admin
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. ABB Recruitment 2019 notification for Senior Engineer. ABB Jobs 2019 online notification published for Senior Engineer in Chennai. All the Details for ABB Recruitment 2019 are given Below ,
ABB Recruitment 2019 For Senior Engineer
BE/B.Tech – Electrical
ABB Jobs 2019
Here are the Roles and Responsibilties for ABB Recruitment 2019
- Providing optimized and customized solutions for various containerized substation tenders (GIS, Hybrid PASS) received from sales team.
- Use creativity wherever appropriate to provide best solutions for the given situation within the framework of tender.
- Continuously develop standard templates and databases for tender engineering.
- Substation layouts and section drawings preparation for budgetary offers / tenders / projects based on customer specification.
- Prepare Bill of material for tenders or projects based on requirement. Grounding system design, drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Lightning system design, drawings and BoM. Prepare Interface engineering / Cable scheduling.
- Cabling system design – cable routing, cable support system design, BoM preparation etc. Technical data sheets verification of primary equipment.
- FAT / SAT of primary equipment, system as and when needed.
- Substation design calculations – CT VT Sizing, Cable sizing wherever required.
- Responsible for obtaining customer approvals for the designs and drawings.
- Development of SLD, PSLD for tenders / projects. Tender risk and opportunity assessment and validation.
- Take part in customer meetings / site visits for tender clarifications.3rd party vendor offers vetting.
- Estimation of engineering effort for each project for costing at tender stage. Tender costing, review and submission to sales team. Innovative ideas to reduce tendering effort.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Here are the Requirements for ABB Recruitment 2019
- Bachelors Engineering /Diploma in Electrical or any related discipline.
- 7-10 years experience in relevant field.
- Proficiency in required CAD design tools (Creo / AutoCAD 3D competence preferred).
- Knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc.
- Knowledge in substation tendering and project engineering activities (technical & commercial).
ABB Recruitment 2019 Notification
Click Here to Apply