Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
Verka Recruitment 2019 – 20 – Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Ltd Verka Recruitment 2019 Notification announced for the position of Assistant Manager and Various Vacancies. Apply Online for Verka jobs 2019 for the Vacancies of 84 Posts in Chandigarh. All the Details for Verka Recruitment 2019 are given Below,
Table of Contents
Verka Recruitment 2019 for Various Vacancies
Total No. Of Vacancies – 84 Posts
BE/B.Tech, Any Graduates, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, MBA/PGDM, BVSC, PG
Last Date to Apply
Here are the Post details for Verka jobs 2019
Here are the Details for Verka Recruitment 2019
Application fee (Non refundable) of Rs 700/- (Seven hundred only) and Rs. 500/- (Five hundred only) for reserved categories
18 to 45 years
Selection shall be based on the basis of written test and interview for post of Assistant Manager and only on the basis of written test for Senior Executive. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate as per following criteria:
The written test shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices. Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of 90 minutes. The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part). There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
How to Apply
1.The category once filled will not be allowed to be changed.
2. Visit the website of MILKFED: http://www.verka.coop/career
3. Fill the application form carefully & correctly. Candidate to paste his/her scanned photograph and signature at appropriate place in the Application performa.
4. Every successful registration will be allotted the Login id and password.
5. Fee Challan will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of State Bank of India and deposit the requisite application fee using this fee challan on next working day.
6. Upload scanned Photo and Signature in the application form after the fee is approved.
7. Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the application form.
8. Incomplete form or forms filled with wrong information the candidature shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
9. For any problem, help can be taken from the helpline no. 7036270366
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org available during working hours.
Verka Recruitment 2019 Notification
Click Here to Apply