Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
SMEC is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with Australian origins, joined with Surbana Jurong group and together we have global foot print of 100 offices and 13500+ strong workforce. SMEC is strongly positioned in the Rail and Metro consultancy services across the world and provides solutions in niche areas for Rail through innovative and cost effective services, delivered by competent people using the latest technologies.
Urgent Opening for Resident Engineer (water Supply) with 5 Yrs Exp in SMEC India Private Limited having 5 – 10 yrs at Vijayawada
Resident Engineer (Water Supply)
1. Assist Construction Manager in construction management
2. Responsible for construction management, quality assurance and administration of the contracts under the project for the assigned subprojects.
3. Monitor the construction activity appropriately, implementation of work as per design
4. Monitor the construction method by assessing the adequacy of the contractors input materials, labour, equipment and construction methods
5. Furnish the detailed construction drawings as necessary during continuance of the contract
6. Contract management and Performance Monitoring of the contractors
7. Assist third party inspections, if necessary, as decided by Client
8. Assist the Client in interim and final certification of the bills of payment
9. Assist the Client in issue of completion certificates.
10. Support in preparing Project Completion Report and progress reports
11. Resolve contractual issue during implementation
If your interested in the above mention opportunity please send across your updated CV with details listed below is must:
Total Years of exp
Relevant yrs of exp ( Water management)
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Company: SMEC India Private Limited