Last Updated on May 17, 2023 by Admin
OPTCL Recruitment 2023 intends to recruit young and energetic Diploma holders in Electrical Engineering at various units of OPTCL across the State as Junior Management Trainees (Electrical).
OPTCL Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, a State-owned Power utility in Odisha, is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in the Transmission space. The present asset value of the Corporation is about is 8740 Crores.
OPTCL operates in the entire state with around 2647 regular manpower deployed in different Grid Substations all over Odisha. OPTCL has a vast and robust transmission network of 190 sub-stations ranging from 132 KV to 400 KV and more than 15991 ckt km of a transmission line. OPTCL also undertakes various projects on behalf of the state and central Government. It has major plans for expansion by adopting newer and greener technologies.
Such graduates who are desirous of pursuing further studies on the basis of the Marks of GATE 2023 or need an extension of joining time in case of selection need not apply.
OPTCL Recruitment 2023 for Junior Management Trainees (Electrical).
Advt. No. MPP&R -01/23-24
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 50 Posts
Junior Management Trainees (Electrical) – 50 Posts
Qualifications for OPTCL Recruitment
Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University /Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Must be 21 years but not above 32 years as on 01.04.2023
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
- Unreserved / SEBC Category – Rs. 1180/- (Rs 1000/- plus applicable GST of Rs 180/-)
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 590/-(Rs 500/- plus applicable GST of Rs 90/-)
How to Apply
- From 17.04.2023 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in OPTCL, at OPTCL website www.optcl.co.in with details of their GATE 2023 registration number and other required information.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE 2023 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE 2023 Registration number while applying to OPTCL.
- Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE 2023 Registration Number or Name shall be entertained.
The last date for submission of online application with respect to recruitment Advertisement No. MPP & R- 01/23-24 dated, 15.04.2023 for the post of Management Trainee (Electrical) through GATE-2023 has been extended up to 31.05.2023.
OPTCL Recruitment Notifications