Last Updated on June 1, 2022 by Admin
The Mott MacDonald Group is a consultancy with headquarters in the United Kingdom. It employs 16,000 staff in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world.
Mott MacDonald Hiring Graduate Engineers
Job Ref – 40463BR
Job Requirements –
- Diploma/Degree in a respective engineering discipline.
- Experience in the field of Modelling preferred
- Conversant with varied software on BIM platform such as AutoCAD /Revit MEP, Structure & Architecture/ Navisworks, etc.
- Should be able to assist in Modelling and extraction
- Good communication skills and a professional attitude towards work
- Be a team player and have multi-disciplinary coordination skills
Job Responsibilities –
The selected candidate will be responsible for: –
- Drawing, developing plans, developing details, following checking and self-checking process, issuing drawings to internal and external clients, and managing electronic information.
- Model building and drawings of building services elements
- Basic design calculations and carry out drawings
- Quantities take off
- Coordination between other MEP disciplines, such as Electrical, Plumbing services
- Responsible for completion of specifically assigned tasks on time as well as intermediate reporting on progress
- Commitment to delivering consistently high-quality output.
- Aware of the project program and the date of deliverables.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strive to continuously develop your skills in our core applications.
- Working with engineering staff to implement automation and add-on tools to improve workflow and efficiency
Important Links –