Last Updated on September 29, 2022 by Admin
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment is looking for qualified and experienced professionals for the below-mentioned requirements for engaging as Fixed Term Employment at its Palakkad Plant initially for two years and further extendable to 2 years based on satisfactory performance and condition of the Company, having qualification and experience mentioned below.
Interested candidates may send their application by post to the Sr. Personnel Officer (P&A), Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West, Palakkad678 623, with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates to reach the office on or before 30.09.2022, 05.00 pm, in the prescribed application form. Applicants are requested to mention the name of the post they applied for in the application form late application will not be considered.
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2022 for Engineers
Total Vacancies – 07 Posts
Post Details include Name of the Department & No. of Vacancy
- Commercial – 03 Posts
- Design & Engg – 01 Post
- Procurement – 01 Post
- Works – 01 Post
- Stores – 01 Post
- B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical) with high First Class i.e. 60% or above
- BE/B.Tech (Electronics and Instrumentation) with first class
A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.500/- for General, EWS & OBC drawn in favor of Instrumentation Limited, by any Scheduled Bank payable at Palakkad, is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application. No other mode of payment is acceptable. For SC/ST Category, a non–refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.250/- only as the processing fee is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
No fee to be paid by persons with Disability (PwD). Application without proper Demand Draft (Except PwD) will be summarily rejected. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
How to apply for Instrumentation Limited Recruitment
- Eligible and (interested candidates are requested to log in to Company’s Website www.ilpgt.com) and download the application format.
- A candidate who applied once cannot alter their application under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id and Mobile No, which has to enter in the application form, so that intimation/ communication regarding Interview can be sent. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation/ communication to the candidates shall be provided by the company. They are further requested to check their e-mail regularly for any communication; the company will not be responsible for bouncing e-mails.
- Application in the prescribed format duly filled enclosing the Demand Draft and set of self attested photocopies of relevant certificates in proof of qualification, experience etc (all the relevant original certificates should be produced at the time of interview) and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover super scribed “Application for the post of ————-“ so as to reach the following address on or before 30.09.2022.
Sr. Personnel Officer (P&A)
Apply before 30.09.2022 in the prescribed application form.
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment Notification