Last Updated on November 20, 2022 by Admin
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar Recruitment) invites applications from qualified and motivated candidates for the post of Assistant Professor Grade-I/II in various academic departments of the institute.
This is a rolling advertisement. Candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest. Applications will be processed periodically.
Applicants will be considered for either Grade-I or Grade II, depending on their eligibility and suitability. The concerned department shall screen the applications, and the shortlisted candidates shall be asked to appear for a Teaching / Research seminar at IIT Ropar. The recommended candidates shall be subsequently invited for an interview at IIT Ropar.
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professor Grade-I/II.
Rolling Advertisement No. IITRPR/FACRECT/10/2022
- Assistant Professor Grade-I
- Assistant Professor Grade II
- Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch and a good academic record throughout.
- Candidates satisfying all criteria other than the post-Ph.D. experience criteria for Assistant Professor Grade I, may be appointed as Assistant Professor Grade II with fair pay based on postdoctoral experience.
- Applications by e-mail or hard copy will not be considered. Copies of certificates should be uploaded in PDF form along with the application.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualifications mentioned above and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
- Candidates should submit their valid SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Disability certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format along with the application form supporting their claim. (if applicable)
- The valid OBC Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) certificate should be as per the prescribed format of the Government of India issued by the appropriate authority. (if applicable)
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill positions in any of the specialization(s) / Department(s).
- The candidate should fill out separate applications if he/she is interested in applying to more than one department/ position.
- Recruitment would be based on the need in a given area within the department.
- For a regular faculty position, the candidate must present himself/herself personally at least once, either for research-cum-teaching seminar or the interview.