Last Updated on October 11, 2022 by Admin
ON-LINE applications are invited on or before 31.10.2022 by 11:59 P.M. from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts in the Chandigarh Housing Board Recruitment 2022, Chandigarh under the Chandigarh Housing Board (Officers & Servants) Service Regulations, 2021 on a regular basis as per the detail given below.
Chandigarh Housing Board Recruitment 2022 for various Posts.
Total no of vacancies – 89 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Building) – 04 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer(Electrical) – 01 Post
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) – 01 Post
- Assistant Architect – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Building) – 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Public Health) – 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 07 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture) – 01 Post
- Junior Draftsman (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Law Officer – 01 Post
- Clerk – 50 Posts
- Degree in Civil / Electrical / Public Health/ Sanitary Engineering, Architecture from a Recognized University or Institute, or degree of Associate Member of an Institution of Engineers.
- Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Matric passes from a recognized School/Board or equivalent.
- I.T.I. Draftsmanship Diploma of atleast two years duration.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institution and Proficiency in the operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 35 words per minute in English Typing on a Computer.
How to Apply
- Only one Registration/application form per candidate, even if applying for more than one vacancy, must be filled. The application will be accepted online (only) from 03.10.2022 to 31.10.2022 on the website www.chbonline.in.
- No application shall be entertained by hand or by post in the Chandigarh Housing Board, Chandigarh.
- Ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online. You should check the inbox or even the spam box of this email ID regularly during the recruitment process as intimations for written Exam etc. will be sent through this.
- Please scan your Photograph and Signatures (On white page) individually and save them separately in JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not exceed 100 kb each; otherwise, you will not be able to submit your online application.
- Fill out the form available on the website www.chbonline.in by clicking at the line “Recruitment in CHANDIGARH HOUSING BOARD, CHANDIGARH”.
- Click on the “Online Form” button and fill all Registration details one by one. The name of the candidate or his/her father/mother/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidates. Click “Next.”
- This will Display your login id and password. Please note these down (or take a print of screenshot) and keep them secret with you as you will require these while logging into the recruitment portal. In fact you will be required to download the Admit Card from this portal later on by logging through same
login id and password.
- Click on “Complete Your Form” to complete the form. This will take you to “Post Selection” Page. Select the Post(s) and Category and click “ADD”. Repeat untill you have selected all posts for which you wish to apply and click “ Next Step”. This will take you to the “Educational Qualification” Page.
- Fill in information regarding 10th , 10+2, Diploma / Degree and Post Graduation (if done). Click “Next Step” after filling all qualification details. This will take you to “Other Information” Page.
- Fill in the Correspondence and Permanent address and Upload the scanned copies of the photograph, and signatures and click “Next”. This will take you to “Verify and Confirm” page.
- Go through the Declaration para carefully, if you fulfil all conditions and criteria of the Employment Notice, then and only then click the “Declaration Confirmed & Accepted” box. Any wrong information may put you in legal complications.
- Submit the Application form by clicking on the button Submit Form.
- Now you are ready to print Bank Challan.
- Click on the link “BANK CHALLAN” and take a printout of the challan form.
- WAIT FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU DEPOSIT THE FEE AS IT WILL TAKE
- MINIMUM 24 HOURS TO TRANSMIT YOUR DATA TO THE BANK
- START DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS 03.10.2022
- THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS IS 31.10.2022
- LAST DATE FOR DEPOSIT OF THE APPLICATION FEE 04.11.2022