Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Amazon Recruitment 2020 Notification announced for the position Construction manager. all the details are Given Below,
Amazon Recruitment 2020 for Construction Manager
BE / B.tech
– Project management and oversight of construction related activities for new builds or general capital projects. This will include the ownership of the project scope, timeline, and budget.
– Driving costs down and schedules shorter while maintaining quality.
– Provide Construction Management for specific initiatives aimed at increasing the resiliency of our data centers.
– Review of constructability of electrical and mechanical system and buiding designs associated with the construction of new data centers or the optimization of existing data centers.
– Creation of project scope and equipment requirements, assist with the request for proposals, and capital requests.
– Total project quality including assisting with commissioning and integrated system testing and oversight of the execution of the project.
– Issue/Manage the Request for Information process during construction and coordinate construction administration with engineers
– Recording and reporting key metrics to team members and management.
– Concurrently managing multiple projects including new data center building and capital improvement projects associated with existing data centers.
– Operational support of installed facilities including review of procedures, best practices, and maintenance initiatives.
– Be a leader within the group as well as within internal and external teams that support the data center.
– Travel to data center sites for electrical systems audits, mechanical system reviews, constructability reviews, startup testing, and full commissioning, as required.
Click Here to Apply