Last Updated on
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.
You might be interested in;
- What are the challenges of Civil Engineer at Construction Site?
- How to Manage Construction Risk in 2019
- L&T Construction secured ‘significant’ contracts for its various business segments
- List of the Best Construction Companies in Doha | Qatar | 2019
Urgent Job Openings | Associate Project Controller (16555BR) | Stantec | Civil | Mechanical | Construction Engineer
– Develop, maintain, and analyze integrated CPM schedules for major programs and a portfolio of projects.
– Review schedule, progress and productivity of resources; monitor and verify monthly costs and earned value; and conduct change order management and control.
– Develop, manage and monitor program and project specific budgets, cash flow projections and forecasts.
– Evaluate and update data regarding cost status, resource requirements and productivity variance reports.
– Develop and prepare monthly project progress reports.
– Develop concise progress summary reports.
– Develop and prepare any specific reporting requirement of Project Managers
– Interface directly with Project Managers in order to review project plans, budgets, status reports and deliverables. Ensure that work products meet standards as defined by MWH.
– Willingness to learn and adapt new tools and system/processes.
– Project design management and coordination with project teams.
– Willingness to work late evening and early morning hours to enable collaboration with project managers located throughout the globe.
– B. Tech/B.E (Civil/Construction/Mechanical).
– 4+ years of professional experience, preferably water and wastewater.
– Experience in project controls, scheduling, cost engineering and cost control pertaining to engineering and construction activities will be an added advantage.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. This is a very essential requirement to maintain seamless collaboration with project managers.
– Knowledge of Primavera P6 will be an added advantage.
– Demonstrated experience of earlier project design management and coordination with the project team will be an added advantage.
– Demonstrated competence in MS Office applications
Pune, India, Bahrain
Company website: www.stantec.com