Last Updated on November 24, 2023 by Admin
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of over ₹ 1 lakh
crore, is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, captive mines, collieries and other
facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
Bokaro Steel Plant, one of the modernized integrated steel plants of SAIL employing a motivated workforce
of around 11,540 employees is a producer of HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/ Sheets, GP Sheets/Coils. Bokaro Steel is working towards becoming a one-stop shop for world-class flat steel products in India.
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment invites online applications from energetic, result-oriented, promising and talented youth for Bokaro Steel Plant for the following post.
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment for Attendant cum Technician Trainee (NAC).
Advt. No. BSL/R/2023-02
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 85 Posts
Attendant cum Technician Trainee (NAC) – 85 Posts
Matriculation and completion of apprenticeship training of a minimum one-year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
Upper age limit (as of 01/05/2023)
- Application Fee+ Processing Fee (only for General, EWS, and OBC candidates) – ₹ 300/-
- Processing Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ Departmental/ ESM candidates – ₹ 100/-
Scale of Pay
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: (SAIL Careers website). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Their registration will
be provisional and mere issue of admit card /skill test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
- While filling on-line application the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without processing fee and/ or application fee or not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from applicants in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions for online submission of application (available on Application page).
- Applicants are required to keep the following things ready before applying:
1. A valid E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the recruitment process is over and subsequently, if selected.
2. One working Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application; Admit card/Call letter etc till the recruitment process is over and subsequently, if selected.
3. Facility with internet connectivity.
4. A recent scanned passport sized color photograph in the format mentioned below.
5. Your scanned signature in the format mentioned below.
6. Scanned National Apprenticeship Certificate for apprenticeship completed from an Integrated Steel Plant (as a proof of eligibility)
7. Access to an online payment facility/service such as:
a) Net Banking
b) Credit card
c) ATM-cum-Debit card
Important Notes for all applicants
- A printout of the submitted complete Application form is to be retained with the candidate, which is to be submitted at the time of Skill/Trade test, if shortlisted.
- Original certificates issued by the competent authority supporting your filled in details will be asked from you ONLY at the time of Skill/Trade test. If data provided in the online application is not supported by appropriate documents, then your application/claim for employment (if any) shall be summarily rejected.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
- The failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to the same A/c from which payment was originally made, within due time.
- The starting date for submitting applications through the website: is 04/11/2023
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 25/11/2023