Last Updated on June 30, 2023 by Admin
To meet its human resource requirements, REC Limited Recruitment 2023 invites applications from dynamic, committed, self-motivated, and experienced professionals for various posts, the details of which are as under.
REC Limited REC limited is a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and a well acclaimed Non-Banking Financial Company endowed with ‘Infrastructure Finance Company status. Domestically, REC holds the highest credit rating from CRISIL, ICRA, IRRPL & CARE and is internationally rated at par with the sovereign ratings. Our company has a pan-India presence and is one of the major players in providing financial assistance to all segments in the power sector including Generation, Transmission & Distribution and we
are now foraying into the infrastructure finance segment in addition to our conventional business. We also have a significant role in the Government of India’s plans for the growth of the Indian power sector. The Company clocked excellent financial performance over the years and has recorded its all-time highest quarterly profit in quarter 3 of the current financial year.
REC Limited Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
REC Rectt. Advt. No. 02/2023
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 07 Posts.
- Assistant Manager (Engineering) E-3 – 02 Posts
- Dy. General Manager (F&A) E-7 – 01 Posts
- Officer (F&A) E-2 – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT) E-3 – 02 Posts
- Regular full-time Bachelor in Engineering/ B. Tech. or equivalent in Electrical/Electrical (Power)/Electrical & Electronics/Power Engineering/Power System Engineering/Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University with first division or equivalent CGPA.
- Regular full-time Master in Engineering/M. Tech. or equivalent in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Engineering/ Power System Engineering/Mechanical or equivalent from a
recognized Institute/University with first division or equivalent CGPA.
- Chartered Accountancy/Cost and Management Accountancy.
- Regular full-time Bachelor in Engineering/ B. Tech. or equivalent in Computer Science/ Information
Technology or equivalent with first division or equivalent CGPA
- Post Graduate Degree viz. MCA/ M.Tech./MCS/ MSc. in IT/Computers or equivalent from a recognized
Institute/ University with first division or equivalent CGPA
- The candidates must not have an age more than that mentioned in the first Table above. Following relaxation in age shall be given, subject to the production of the required certificate from the prescribed authority as per Government of India norms:
• SC/ ST category: Five years;
• OBC (Non-creamy layer): Three years;
• Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Ten years; in addition to the age relaxation permissible for SC/ST/OBC-NCL category candidates subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant including relaxation on the cut-off date shall not exceed 56 years;
• Ex-servicemen/J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots: As per Govt. of India Directives.
• In case no post is reserved for any particular category, no relaxation shall be applicable to such categories
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates should visit the ‘Careers’ tab on the REC website and click on the relevant opening. A candidate can apply for one post only failing which REC reserves the right to consider any one application only at the discretion of REC Management.
- Register on the portal using your email id and mobile number.
- Login to the portal using your registered email id/ mobile number and click on “Apply’’ to start the application for the desired post.
- Fill out the online application form with relevant details latest to the earliest.
- Self-attested scanned copies of the following documents should be attached (File type should be .jpg/.png/.pdf and should not exceed 1 MB) at the time of filling the application in the separate space provided in the online application portal:
a) Proof of Date of Birth (Tenth Class Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
b) Caste certificate/ relevant document for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/Concessions issued
by the Prescribed Authority as per GoI guidelines (in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/ Ex-servicemen
c) Disability Certificate – issued by the Prescribed Authority as per GoI guidelines clearly indicating
type of disability, % of disability, etc
d) Documents related to Essential Qualification (Pass certificate & Mark sheets showing class/division/ CGPA/ percentage, mode, duration along with specialization) *. If Class/ Division and percentage is not indicated in the Certificate or Mark sheet, the applicant shall submit the conversion formula for deriving CGPA to percentage equivalence from the concerned University/Institution, failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
e) Documents related to Other Qualifications (Pass Certificate and Mark sheets) *
f) Documents related to experience such as (present as well as all previous employment/s) starting
from current employment in descending order*
➢ Appointment order/ joining order/First-month pay slip (for current employment)
➢ Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience (In respect of PSU/ Govt. employees indicating revised as well as pre-revised pay scales with period details)
➢ Latest Pay Slip (for current employment)
➢ Pay Certificate from the concerned organization (Govt./ Public/ Private sector) in support of experience in relevant pay scale/ emoluments. Documentary evidence for annual CTC such as Form 16, pay slips for the last 12 months, a certificate from employer, etc. (in case of candidates from the private sector)
➢ Last Promotion order, if applicable
➢ Relieving order (in case of experience with more than one organization)
➢ Orders of the company where the applicant is working presently clearly indicate executive grades & pay structure of the organization and position of the applicant in the hierarchy for relevant experience
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application 10.06.2023
- The last date for submission of the Online Application is 01.07.2023 upto 11:55 pm