Last Updated on
Livspace is Building the world’s first end – to – end interior design platform out of India. We’re India’s top online home improvement & interiors destination for consumers and the world’s first design automation platform for designers. Apply for the latest Livspace job openings for Gurgaon locations.
Experience: 5- 10 years
Number of Vacancies: 4 Openings
download NOW: TOP 50 HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR ENGINEERS
Looking for an experienced project management professional to oversee the design and site delivery for residential fit-out projects. This is a full-time role based out of our office in Hyderabad.
- You will be responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework for residential interior fit-out projects.
- You will support in defining and implementing criteria for quality, cost control and timely management of the projects in the region.
- You will manage the design and site delivery teams, in addition to performing the delegated responsibilities.
- You will ensure assigned projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- You will manage project deliverables such as risk allowance and monitor/control any changes or variations.
- You will coordinate communication and foster teamwork between all the stakeholders of the assigned project.
- You will be responsible for guiding and managing coordination with the vendors and business partners throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the Clients and Company.
- You will also serve as the point of contact for escalations between the Client (or his representative) & Livspace, as and when required, and ensure that the projects are delivered on time within Livspace quality standards.
DOWNLOAD NOW: CIVIL ENGINEERING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EBOOK
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- A degree in Architecture or Interior Design and post graduation in Project Management/Construction management, preferably from a Tier I institute.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in full-cycle project management within the building construction industry.
- Relevant experience of managing interior fit-out projects including residential, retail and office projects.
- Knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs.
- Process-Driven project management professional with quick problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tech-savvy professional with experience in successfully adopting digital/technology initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Perks at Livspace!
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Attractive discounts on products and services
- Opportunities to network and connect
**Benefits/perks listed above may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Livspace and the city where you work.
B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, B.Arch in Architecture, M.Arch in Architecture, M.Tech in Civil
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidate kindly send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, Kindly kindly check the company’s career page to apply for the similar job vacancies
Company Carrer Page: https://www.livspace.com/in/careers