Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by Admin
Lean Six Sigma is a method that relies on a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing waste and reducing variation. Join Lean Six Sigma Introduction Course for free.
“Optimize Project Processes & Results with 1.5 Hours of Content on Lean Six Sigma and Its DMAIC Methods”
There are so many questions that people want to know when it comes to Six Sigma such as what it is, where it comes from, what is Lean Six Sigma, what is quality and the likes.
These questions are some of the matters that must be discussed before diving into understanding every single Six Sigma tool and technique.
Learn lean six sigma online course. Lean six sigma certification course Learn about what lean six sigma. Join this one of the best lean six sigma training and lean six sigma certification online. Join this one of the best lean six sigma certification courses lean six sigma free online course.
This training is designed to give you an overview and layout of the Lean and Six Sigma methods. It will emphasize the reasons why this methodology is in existence for more than 3 decades and will continue to thrive for many more decades to come.
Lean Six Sigma Course Details
- Access 60 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7 (always this format for 1st bullet)
- Understand the tools & technique of Six Sigma
- Learn the history of Six Sigma & the foundation of Lean and Six Sigma
- Prepare you to become a Lean Six Sigma Introduction Specialist
- Know what the roles of individuals in a Lean Six Sigma project
- Understand what the DMAIC roadmap is & the Lean Six Sigma toolkit
Course Instructor: Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE)
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) training and certifications are regarded as the benchmark of corporate excellence. Achievement of AIGPE certification is the most powerful way to build your career. It not only provides you international recognition and prestige but also a competitive advantage in this fast-paced globalized world.
Each of the dedicated trainers at AIGPE has the following qualification:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
They have over 3000 hours of training experience. Plus, have done 200+ Lean Six Sigma projects in several industries across the globe.
join for free
- Length of time users can access this course: Lifetime
- Access options: Desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: Beginner