Last Updated on May 11, 2022 by Admin
HURL Recruitment is in need of dynamic, hard-working & talented professionals as under
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) is a joint venture company incorporated by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), NTPC Limited (NTPC), Coal India Limited (CIL) with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL), and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) with a prime objective to establish and operate state of the art environment-friendly and energy-efficient Natural Gas based Fertilizer Complexes (Ammonia-Urea) of 2200 MTPD Ammonia and 3850 MTPD Urea (1.27 MMTPA neem coated urea) at Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Sindri (Jharkhand) & Barauni (Bihar), and simultaneously market their products, thus spurring economic growth.
HURL Recruitment 2022 for Managers and Others.
Advt. No.: E/4/2022
Total number of Vacancies – 179 Posts.
- Chief Manager – 14 Posts
- Manager – 36 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 57 Posts
- Officer – 29 Posts
- Engineer – 42 Posts
- Company Secretary – 01 Post
Qualification for HURL Recruitment
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks / M.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks or Engineering graduate (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks or MBA / PGDBM/ PGDM in
Marketing / Agri-Business Marketing / Rural Management/ Logistics Management/ Supply Chain
Management with minimum 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Mass Media /Advertising/ Public Relations / Journalism with minimum 60% marks or Engineering graduate (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks, or B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks / M.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks or MBA/ PGDBM
/ PGDM in Marketing / AgriBusiness-Marketing/ Business Studies / Rural Management / Public Relation
/ Advertisement / Mass Media or Communications / Brand Management with minimum 60% marks
- MBA/PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/ HR/ Agri Business Marketing/ Rural Management with minimum
- Engineering graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology discipline with minimum 60% marks or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering Graduate in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering/Fire & Safety/ Fire discipline/Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks with Diploma in Industrial Safety from CLI/ RLI
- Engineering Graduate in Fire discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Sub-officer course from NFSC Nagpur or any Govt. recognized institute
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
How to Apply
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and
requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in
the registration format available in the Career Section of the HURL website, www.hurl.net.in
- A valid e-mail ID is essential for the submission of the online application. HURL will not be responsible
for the bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY
- Start date of online registration 26.04.2022
- The last date for online registration is 11.05.2022
- The cut-off date for calculating Age & Experience 11.05.2022
HURL Recruitment Notifications