Last Updated on May 23, 2023 by Admin
HURL Recruitment for dynamic, hard-working & talented professionals on a regular and FTC basis. For FTC
executives, the fixed term contract will be for a period of 3 years which may be extended year to year
basis up to 5 years based on the requirement.
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) is a joint venture company incorporated by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), NTPC Limited (NTPC), Coal India Limited (CIL) with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL), and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) with a prime objective to establish and operate state of the art environment-friendly and energy-efficient Natural Gas based Fertilizer Complexes (Ammonia-Urea) of 2200 MTPD Ammonia and 3850 MTPD Urea (1.27 MMTPA neem coated urea) at Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Sindri (Jharkhand) & Barauni (Bihar), and simultaneously market their products, thus spurring economic growth.
HURL Recruitment 2023 for Managers, Engineers, and Others.
Advt. No.: E/2/2023
Table of Contents
Total number of Vacancies – 25 Posts.
- Sr. Vice President – 01 Post
- Vice President (Production) – 02 Posts
- Vice President (Technical Services) – 01 Post
- Vice President (Marketing) – 01 Post
- Vice President (Human Resources) – 01 Post
- Vice President (Finance) – 01 Post
- Vice- President (Contract & Materials) – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Process) – 01 Post
- Manager (Engineering Services) – 01 Post
- Manager (Mechanical)) – 01 Post
- Asstt. Manager (Process) – 03 Posts
- Engineer (Process) – 03 Posts
- Engineer(Quality Assurance & InspectionMechanical) – 01 Post
- Engineer (Project Planning & Management) – 02 Posts
- Executive Grade-4 Law (FTC- basis) – 01 Post
- Executive Grade-1 Law (FTC-basis) – 04 Posts
Qualification for HURL Recruitment
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks / M.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks or Engineering graduate (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks or MBA / PGDBM/ PGDM in
Marketing / Agri-Business Marketing / Rural Management/ Logistics Management/ Supply Chain
Management with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Engineering Graduate in Chemical or Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/
Electronics &Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Control & Instrumentation or Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks
- MBA/Master Degree or Post Graduate Diploma equivalent to MBA with HRM/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations as major subjects OR Master degree in HRM/IR/Labour Welfare/Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare with min 60%. A degree in Law will be preferred
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants of India (CA /CMA) or Two years MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks. (Candidates with dual specialization or General MBA shall not be eligible to apply)
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
How to Apply
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and
requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above-laid-down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in
the registration format available in the Naukri.com portal. Position-wise link is provided on the
- A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. HURL will not be responsible
for bouncing any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY of the
following documents will have to be produced by the candidates (physically/online mode) at the
time of interview if called:
a. 2 recent passport-size color photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic and professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years in the required qualifying degree.
d. Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License)
e. Experience certificates
f. Any other document in support of candidature
5. No application will be entertained after the expiry of the last date of receipt of the Application Form.
6. In case of any document being in a language other than Hindi/English, the candidate is required to attach a translated version of the same in Hindi/ English also.
- Candidates should submit only one application for one position only and the application once submitted
cannot be altered.
- If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily
- Start date of submitting application 03.05.23
- The last date for submitting the application is 24.05.23
- The cut-off date for calculating Age & Experience 30.04.23
HURL Recruitment Notifications