Last Updated on
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. Schneider Electric Jobs 2019 notification for the Position of Senior Engineer. Apply online for Schneider Electric Recruitment in Mumbai. All the Dertails for Schneider Electric jobs 2019 are Given Below,
Schneider Electric jobs 2019 For Senior Engineer
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=” Related Posts” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”no” number=”4″ style=”list” align=”none” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
BE/B.Tech – (EEE, ECE, E&I, C&I, Instrumentation)
Here are the Responsibilities for Schneider Electric jobs
- To Design, implement and test a wide range of I/O (HART, Modbus, FF, Profibus etc), basic control functions, interlocks, sequences, operator interface and other control components on DCS and PLC.
- Project control functions to be documented according to formats specified in standard templates (FDS) or by the Project Lead.
- Prepares simulations, test scenarios, test documentation, and participates in customer Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Actively participates in project meetings, site visits and/or startups.
- Has a firm and increasing understanding of process control concepts and techniques.
- Shall aware of industry standards and practices (e.g., ISA standards) that apply to control system design.
- Shall be able to troubleshoot the control and communication problems between different systems during FAT and also at site.
- Willing to travel for site commissioning activities depending upon the project requirements.
- Shall be able to lead small projects or a clearly defined subset (e.g., graphics or interlocks) of a large project.
- Compiles and maintains project databases, configuration data, or other project information.
- Compiles data and prepares reports for various activities such as customer proposals, FEED studies, project design documents, FAT and SAT procedures etc.
- Shall be capable to identify technical opportunities and economic justification for control system improvements and communicates those to the Project Manager and/or Sales
Qualification Required for Schneider Electric Recruitment
Requirement Details for Schneider Electric jobs
- Should have minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant Experience.
- Must have completed Engineering in (EEE, ECE, E&I, C&I, Instrumentation)
- Work Experience on Foxboro IA DCS or TRICONEX is added advantage
- Should have good communication skills.
- Attitude to Works effectively as individual & in team environment and shall be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Shall be able to guide the team working for the projects.
Schneider Electric jobs Notification