Last Updated on February 3, 2021 by Admin
1. Environmental Engineering: Peavy and Rowe, McGraw Hill Publications.
2. Optimal Design of Water Distribution Networks: P. R. Bhave, Narosa Publishing House.
3. Rain Water Harvesting: Making water every body’s business by CSE (Centre for Science and Environment) www.cse.org
4. Harvesting Faith: Linda K. Hubalek. Published by Butterfield books.
5. CPHEEO Manual on Water Supply & Treatment.
6. Standard Methods for the examination of water and waste water, 20th Edition (American Public health Association).
1.Water Supply Engineering: S. K. Garg, Khanna Publishers, New Delhi.
2.Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering: G. S. Birdie and J. S. Birdie, DhanpatRai Publishing Company, New Delhi.
3 Environmental Engineering 1: Water Supply Engineering: B. C. Punmia, Ashok Jain and Arun Jain. Laxmi Publications (P) Ltd.
4 Air Pollution: H. V. N. Rao and M. N. Rao, TMH Publications.
5. Theory and practice of water and waste water treatment–Wiley
6. Water Supply and Treatment Manual: Govt. of India Publication.
7. Waste Water Treatment-Concept Design and Approach—C.L.Karia,R.A.Christian–PHI
8. Environmental Remote Sensing from Regional to Global Scales—Ed.Giles Foody—Wiley
9. Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering: G. S. Birdie and J. S. Birdie, Dhanpat Rai Publishing Company, New Delhi.
Suggested Reading: – Environmental Engineering by N. N. Barak ,
MGH – Environmental Engineering by Venugopal Rao,
PHI – Environmental Engineering by Steel,McGhee ,
MGH – Water Supply & Engineering by Pande andCarne ,
Tata McGraw Hill – Water Supply Engineering by Harold Eaton Babbit & James Joseph Doland ,
MGH – Principles of Water Treatment by Keny J. Howe,
MWH. – Water treatment : principles & Design 3rd edition by John C Crittenden R. Rhodes –
Water quality &Treatment : Handbook on Drinking Water 6th Edition by James K. Edzwald. –
Standard Methods, APHA,AWWA. –
Environmental Engineering Laboratory Manual by B. Kotain & Dr. N. Kumarswamy –
NEERJ Laboratory Manual