Last Updated on November 29, 2022 by Admin
Applications are invited in IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for the engagement of around 465 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global
500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines
(WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), and South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 For Apprentices.
Advertisement No. : PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2022
|Recruitment Name||IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||465 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||30-11-2022|
Vacancy Details for IOCL apprenticeship recruitment 2022
Total no of Vacancies – 465 Posts.
Apprentice – 465 Posts
Location and tentative seat numbers details are as follows
- West Bengal – 45 Posts
- Bihar – 36 Posts
- Assam – 28 Posts
- UP – 18 Posts
- Haryana – 40 Posts
- Punjab – 12 Posts
- Delhi – 22 Posts
- UP – 24 Posts
- Uttrakhand – 06 Posts
- Rajasthan – 03 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 03 Posts
- Odisha – 48 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 06 Posts
- Jharkhand – 03 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 34 Posts
- Karnataka – 07 Posts
- Gujarat – 87 Posts
- Rajasthan – 43 Posts
Stipend for IOCL apprenticeship
The stipend rate payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation‟s guidelines.
- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Full-Time bachelor’s degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of Domestic Data Entry Operator‟ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 10.11.2022, which is the date for reckoning any
How to Apply for IOCL apprenticeship recruitment 2022
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website
https://plapps.indianoil.in/ and apply Online from 10.11.2022 till 30.11.2022 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps to the Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate must fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and create his password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent to his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, the candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember their registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish
educational qualification, experience details, etc., and submit the same. This is the final submission
process, and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore
advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to follow the above apprentice engagement portal procedure. In case of any difficulty in filling online application or making an online payment, please
refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal
Duration of Apprenticeship Training
- Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
Important Dates for IOCL recruitment
- Date of Notification: 10.11.2022
- Start date of receipt of online application: 10.11.2022
- Last date of receipt of online application: 30.11.2022
- Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 10.11.2022
IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Kindly visit the IOCL career page at https://www.rectt.in/ for the Latest Job Openings and apply on or before 30th Nov. 2022
30th Nov. 2022
The stipend rate payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.