Last Updated on September 9, 2023 by Admin
Applications are invited in IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ 1992 (&as amended from time to time) in the Disciplines mentioned below:
IndianOil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertakings in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technician, Trade Apprentices, and Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice (Technical and Non – Technical at its Locations in States of India (Tamil Nadu& Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).
IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023 For Apprentices.
Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/APPR/2023-24
|Recruitment Name||IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023|
|No. of Vacancies||490 Posts|
|Post name||Trade/Technician/Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice Engineers|
|Last Date To Apply||10-09-2023|
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details for IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023
Total no of Vacancies – 490 Posts.
- Trade Apprentice – 150 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 110 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice/ Accounts Executive – 230 posts
- ITI/NCVT/SCVT (Relevant trade)
- Diploma (relevant engg)
- Degree/BBA/B.A/B. Com/B.Sc. (relevant discipline)
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on date of reckoning i.e.31.08.2023 (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC-NCL i.e.up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submitting of online application closing on 10th September 2023 @ 11:55 p.m.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Technician/Trade Apprentice online in the following portals under the respective State as per their Trades below:
1. Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
2. Technician Apprentice – Diploma at https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
3. Trade Apprentice – Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice: The candidate will need to provide a non-engineering graduate enrollment ID immediately after joining (after the candidate’s login ID is generated by IOCL).
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment
Submission of online application closing on 10th September 2023 @ 11:55 p.m.