Last Updated on January 21, 2020 by Admin
WorleyParsons Limited, branded as Worley after completing the acquisition of Jacobs’ Energy, Chemicals & Resources division, is an Australian engineering company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries. Worley Parson Recruitment 2020 Notification announced for the position of various vacancies.
Worley Parson Recruitment 2020 For Various Vacancies
BE / B.TECH
Chennai Hyderabad, Mumbai
- Manage structural engineering services that meet Worley’, its customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage structural engineering project requirements.
- Manage structural engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the structural engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; and
- ensure the required services meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Worley and its Customer’s requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in structural engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the structural engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the structural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.