Last Updated on
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
Walk-In Interviews | LnT | Design | Civil & Structural Design | Electrical Design | Mechanical & Piping Design | 27th July 2019 | Hyderabad
Design Engineering Professionals – Walk-in at Hyderabad
Experience: 4 – 9 yrs
Date and Time: 27th July, 9 AM Onwards
Tele appointment for Interview: Date of Interview: 27th July 2019 (Saturday) between 9.30 am and 5 pm Place of Interview: Hyderabad (Location will be intimated only for registered candidates) If you meet our criteria contact us for the venue and time of interview as follows Contract Person: Mr. Sandeep – 040-23687158.
Registration will be open from 22nd July 2019 to 26th July 2019 between 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
L&T is looking for Civil & Structural, Electrical, Mechanical & Piping Engineering Design Professionals as per the following JD:
Civil & Structural Design Engineering Professionals
Experience: 4 to 10 Years
Qualification : BE & ME/M Tech Civil / Structural
Experience in Civil & Structural design which includes
- Design of RCC Structures Pump Houses & Intake Structures, Elevated Water Tanks etc. for Water supply / Lift Irrigation projects which includes Raising Main Crossing Structures on Roads, Railways & Rivers/Streams, Valve Chambers, thrust blocks/anchor blocks and water retaining structures etc.
- Design of Steel Structures Pump houses, Roof Trusses, Gantry Girders, Pipe carrying galleries etc.,
- Hands on experience in design softwares like STAAD Pro, E-Tabs and familiarity in developing the Design -Work sheets in MS- Excel
- Quantity take off and preparation of Pre Bid Engineering BOQ & Specification
- Knowledge on Topographical Survey and contouring Interfacing , Design Co-ordination, Resource Management & Project Execution capability
- Added advantage if having experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience in Conceptualization, analysis and Design of Precast RCC structures
Steel Concrete Composite Design
- Experience in canal and Design of canal structures such as Cross -Regulators, Escapes, Cross Drainage works & Cross Masonry Works ( Bridges, Super-passages, Canal/Drainage Syphons, Aqueducts, Box culverts etc.,)
- Bentley Mx- Canal, Auto Plotter CANSE or any other canals related software
- BIM experience
Design of Switchyard structures and Transmission line towers
Electrical Design Engineering Professionals
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
Qualification: BE / B Tech Electrical Engineering (EEE/ECE/E&I)
Experience in Electrical design that includes
- Preparation of Load Sizing, transformer sizing, cable Sizing generator sizing, Battery charger & Battery sizing, Earthing Calculation & Lightning Protection Calculation, conductor sizing calculation for Plant & Switchyard.
- Preparation of Single line diagram (SLD), lighting layout, lightning layout, Earthing layout, Cable routing layout for Plant & Switchyard.
- Preparation Switchyard layout & Electrical Switchgear room layout.
- Protection system of electrical equipments. (like Transformer, Motor, Busbars, DG) Calculation of earthing system (sizing of main earth strip, conductor), Lightning protection system as per IS/IEC/IEEE std. Calculation of lighting system.
- Preparation of Power cable, Control cable & Interconnection Schedule for Plant & Switchyard.
- Preparation of specifications, Data sheets, for various electrical equipments.
- Reviewing & commenting vendor drawings & documents. Carrying out Technical Bid analysis, expedite with vendor for all electrical equipments, carrying out inspections etc.
- Knowledge in Electrical Engineering Codes & standards (IS/ IEC/IEEE).
- Power system study Viz Short circuit study, Load Flow Study & Motor Starting Study using ETAP.
Mechanical & Piping Design Engineering Professionals
Qualification: BE / B Tech Mechanical Engineering / ME /M Tech
Experience in Mechanical design which includes
- Design of river water intake system.
- Hydraulic design of pumping/gravity pipeline system.
- Hydraulics of Distribution network design using software
- Hydraulic design of lift irrigation system / Sprinkler and Drip irrigation system.
- General Arrangement of Raw water / Clearwater pumping station
- Design of cross country pipelines.
- Piping Layouts and GA drawings for WTP, ETP, STP or any Industrial plant.
- Piping Layouts and GA drawings for Plant Water / Industrial Piping System package in Power Plants and Steel Plants.
- Knowledge in evaluation of electro mechanical items such as pumps, valves, EOT cranes, Sluice Gates, Trash Racks etc.
- In addition to above experience, added advantage if having knowledge in following areas
Design of HVAC and Fire Fighting system.
- Exposure to softwares like Revit, CAEPIPE, WaterGEMS, Water Hammer, ArcGIS, Plant 3D, 3DS MAX, CADWorx etc.
- Exposure to sump model & CFD analysis
If your profile match to the current requirements, Kindly apply for the same.
All the positions at based at Chennai location.
Designation, salary & benefits will be commensurate with qualification and experience and will not be a constraint for deserving candidate.
Date of Interview: 27th July 2019 (Saturday) between 9.30 am and 3 pm
Place of Interview: Hyderabad
Only if you match the above criteria, please register yourself by calling on the below number from 22nd July 2019 to 26th July 2019, 9 AM to 5.30 PM & get the venue details:
Contact No: 040-23687158
Please bring along with you a copy of detailed resume, two passport-size photographs, Original & 1 set of Xerox copy of certificates supporting your academic qualifications and experience and last 03 months payslip.
Note: Pls do not appear if you have already been interviewed by L&T Water in the past 1 Year.
Candidates who are working on service provider rolls will NOT be interviewed in this drive.
B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical, Civil
PG:M.Tech – Civil, Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical
Company Website: https://www.lntecc.com/