Last Updated on
Date – 02.08.2019 (Friday)
Timings – 10:00am to 03:00pm
Venue: W S Atkins, South Block, 10th Floor, Safina Towers, #3, Ali Askar Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Job Location – Bangalore as per selected candidate’s preference
Documents to Carry – 3 copies of CV with Photograph and copies of CTC Break-up, Payslip, Aadhar, PAN education & experience certificates.
Atkins is the largest engineering and design consultancy in the UK, the largest multidisciplinary consultancy in Europe and one of the largest design firms in the world.
Our Water Operations team is one of the largest in the UK. Our clients include high-profile utility companies, local authorities and independent businesses.
Due to expanding workload in the United Kingdom, USA and the Middle East, we have an excellent career development opportunity for an enthusiastic civil engineer to join our Civil and Structural team in our Global Design Centre in Bengaluru/Gurgaon, India.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
Degree qualification within Civil Engineering (MUST) and a master’s degree in environmental engineering
- 2+ years of experience in the Water & Wastewater Industry.
- Experience of working in the water Industry; particularly water supply pipelines, drainage network, reservoirs and pumping stations, water and wastewater treatment works process units (One area is essential, 2 or more preferred). UK experience is preferred
- Experience of detailed design drawings and calculations
- Familiarity with UK/BS Codes of Practice
- Ability to contribute to the project management of detailed design of projects
- Ability to apply, promote and improve quality systems
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel proficient. Basic knowledge on drafting software like AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit
- Experience of training and mentoring
- International experience
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Charterdship
Reporting to the C & S Team Leader, key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure compliance with UK Health & Safety requirements and CDM Regulations and incorporate design for safety
- Ensure compliance with Atkins Quality Management Procedures
- Deliver projects on time and to quality and budget
- Mentoring of Graduate/Assistant Engineers
- Originator of calculations to International codes of practice
- Check and/or review of calculations and drawings
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients & colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to learn new skills
- Awareness of limits of competence and when to seek assistance
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
Willingness to travel to various locations in India and abroad for short term assignments and training
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
CANDIDATES AVAILABLE TO JOIN IMMEDIATE WILL BE GIVEN SPOT OFFERS POST TECHNICAL INTERVIEW SELECTION.
CANDIDATE FOUND NOT SUITABLE AT THE CV REVIEW STAGE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW.
NO INTERVIEW TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT.
THIS DRIVE IS NOT FOR STRUCTURAL/PROCESS ENGINEERS, FRESHERS & SITE ENGINEERS.
Company Website: https://www.atkinsglobal.com/