Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Admin
VRDE Ahmednagar Recruitment of Fellowships (JRF): Government of India, Ministry of Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization), Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (VRDE ), Ahmednagar invites applications from eligible candidates for Walk-in Interviews of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in various disciplines. The Walk in Interview is scheduled to be held on the 6th, 8th, and 10th of February, 2023.
VRDE Ahmednagar Walk-In 2023 for Junior Research Fellows (JRF).
Total no of Vacacnies – 18 Posts
Junior Research Fellows (JRF) – 18 Posts
B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) / Electronics and Instrumentation /Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science Engineering.
Maximum 28 years as of the date of Interview. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Date of walk-In Interview (Discipline wise)
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) / Electronics and Instrumentation – 06/02/2023
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science Engineering – 08/02/2023
- Mechanical Engineering – 10/02/2023
Time of walk-In Interview
Venue of Walk-in-Interview
VRDE, PO: Vahannagar, Ahmednagar – 414006 (Maharashtra)
How to Apply
- Application with complete bio-data and self-attested copies of required documents should be brought at the time of the Interview along with a recent passport-size photograph duly affixed on the right top corner of the first page of the application.
- Candidates are requested to bring one Photo Identity Card in original, like Aadhar Card, Driving license, passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc., at the time of the Interview.