Last Updated on
Assistant Engineer-Bridge Design | SNC-Lavalin | Gurgaon
Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the
delivery of first-class solutions which combines
innovation, imagination and best practices.
Due to our continuing expansion we currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Bridge Engineer on multi-disciplinary offshore executed projects from
Bangalore, India. Working in a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers providing a professional design service to our clients, this is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience with a world-renowned consultant
Successful candidates will be part of a team responsible for designing, checking and assessment of bridges and other highway structures.
- Designing, checking and assessment of bridges and other highway structures as per British Standards, DMRB, Eurocodes and AASHTO.
- Deliver projects in accordance with quality, timescales and budget.
- Ensure technical competencies are kept up to date.
- Apply Atkins’ Quality, Safety & Environmental (QSE) standards and Business Management System (BMS).
- Graduate degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute.
- 3 years experience in Bridge design.
- Experience in structural engineering software and MS-Office.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues, seniors, team members and clients.
- Ability to understand, explain, present and solve technical problems.
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an institute of repute.
- Experience in bridge engineering software such as LUSAS, SAM-LEAP, RM-Bridge, ADAPT, MIDAS/Civil or SuperSUITE.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Microstation.
- Exposure to international codes of practice.
- Competency in writing technical reports and making presentations