Last Updated on
Site Engineer (Execution) – (19001443) | Hill International | Mumbai
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. (www.hillintl.com).
- Should have experience in Construction /Planning/Supervision/Monitoring of Elevated Corridors.
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring of daily progress of site activities as per Quality slandered.
- Preparation of various date sheets.
- Coordinate & arrange for various test /verification certificates.
- Provider technical feedback to the site personal.
- All documentation work related to project.
- Supervising work & ensuring execution as per approved drawing.
- Detailing of all structural drawings.
- Site visit for inspection, collection of data and material inspection.
- Supervision all Construction activity including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordinating with site management.
B.Tech/ diploma Civil
Site engineer experience required
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Minority/ Female/ Veteran/ Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
Company Website: https://www.hillintl.com/en