UCIL Recruitment 2020 invites applications from young, energetic, and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE MODE for the post details given below:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable Indian Nationals for the post as mentioned below :
UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Multiple Posts.
Advt.No. – 02/2020
Following are the Post names
- Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical).
- Mining Mate-C
- Boiler-cumCompressor Attendant-A
- Winding Engine Driver-B
- Apprentice (Mining Mate)
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)
Qualification for UCIL Recruitment 2020
- B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer intermediate with unrestricted Mining
- Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language will be preferred.
- Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with the operation of oil-fired boilers.
- Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working
experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in an Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
- Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (30-
April-2020). Admission to Computer-based On-line Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature
will be subject to verification of details/documents, if shortlisted, at a later stage.
Age Limit for UCIL Recruitment 2020
The cut-off date for age limit is 30-April-2020.
- Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications – 18-05-2020: 10.00 AM
- Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee – 22-06-2020: 10.00 AM
- Tentative Date of Computer Based On-line Examination – To be notified later
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification