Last Updated on
Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems group is a world leader in the supply of integrated solutions for energy Transmission & Distribution. Toshiba has developed its superior technology and has a history of high product quality in this market throughout the course of more than 100 years, manufacturing its first transformer in 1894 and its first switchgear in 1902. Toshiba Job Recruitment 2019 for the position of site Incharge for EHV Turnkey Substation Projects.
Toshiba Job Recruitment 2019 for Site Incharge
Diploma ,B.Tech/B.E- Civil Engineering
8 – 12 Years
Andhrapradesh , Bihar, Himachalpradesh , Maharashtra , Orissa
Hands on experience in Estimation, Conceptual / Base Designs, Reading & understand drawings / Documentation, Material Take Off, Interface Coordination activities in EHV (765KV / 400KV) AIS and GIS Substations in India.
Relevant experience in Coordination and Site Implementation of Extra -High Voltage AIS and GIS substations including building & transformer packages Works. In addition, candidate shall have knowledge of all specifications, Market Prices and associated software programs.
- Site Mobilization
- Initiating kick-off meetings.
- Reviewing of specifications, project documents.
- Initiating site activities upon approvals from client.
- Getting done mix design & its approval from client.
- Managing site running expenses, accounting.
- Coordinating with H.O, R.O for engineering and commercial clarifications.
- Coordinating with client at site for day to day activities.
- Coordinating with sub-contractors for quality works as per schedule.
- Knowledge of schedules, BOQ, BBS, official letter drafting.
- Preparing of bills /invoices for client along with JMC and continue following up for clients approval & forwarding.
- Checking of sub-contractors bills.
- Knowledge of safety norms and implementing at site.
- Day to day reporting to Project Manager and Construction Manager.
- Preparing and circulate DPR, WPR & MPR.
- Following correct sequence of work.
- Informing site requirement chronically and in advance to H.O/PM.
- Attending discussions with O/E regarding related site issues, review and resolve customer comments and Implement at site with PMs/CMs approval.
- Periodical meeting with Sub-contractors to resolve the issues, stimulate site progress etc..
- Preparing of Red markup drawing and follow-up to HO for as built drawings.
- Attending all punch points as per client requirements.
- Assisting Project Manager for closing site.