Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Admin
Textbooks Reference Books for ADVANCED STRUCTURAL DESIGN
1) Varghese, P. C. Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design, PHI
2) Krishna Raju- Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design. CBSRD.
3) Shiyekar ,M R.-Limit state design in structural steel Prentice Hall of India Learning Pvt. Ltd. Delhi.
4) Ramakrishna, V. Arthur P. D., Ultimate strength Design for Structural Concrete, Pitman, London.
5) Karve, S. R. and Shah, V. L. , Limit State Theory and Design of Reinforced Concrete PVG Prakashan, Pune. 6) Punmia, Reinforced Concrete Structures Vol. 1 and 2, Standard Book House NewDelhi.
7) Sinha and Roy., RCC Analysis and Design . S. Chand and Co. New-Delhi
8) Ramachandra, Design of Steel Structures Vol.-II Standard Publications New-Delhi.
9) Punmia,B. C. and Jain and Jain, Comprehensive Design of Steel Structures, Standard Book House Handbooks
10) Guide for the Structural use of steelwork in Buildings- INSDAG Calcutta.
11) ISI Handbook for structural engineers SP 6 (5): 1980
12) ISI Handbook for structural Engineers SP6 (2) : 1962 Steel Beams and plate girders.
13) ISI Handbook for structural engineers SP 6 (6) 1972. Application of plastic theory in the design of steel structures