Last Updated on December 15, 2020 by Admin
TNPL Recruitment 2020 for the post Shift Engineer (Chemical) / Assistant Manager (Chemical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical) / Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Electrical) / Assistant Manager (Electrical), Plant Engineer (Instrumentation) / Assistant Manager (Instrumentation).
TNPL, a well known Paper and Board Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over ` 3437 Crores
requires the following personnel for its Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant (TNPL Unit-II) at
Manapparai Taluk, Trichy District, Tamil Nadu
TNPL Recruitment 2020 for Shift Engineer, Plant Engineer/ Assistant Manager
No of vacancies
Shift Engineer (Chemical) / Assistant Manager (Chemical) – 14 Posts
Plant Engineer (Mechanical) / Assistant Manager (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
Plant Engineer (Electrical) / Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 06 Posts
Plant Engineer (Instrumentation) / Assistant Manager (Instrumentation) – 03 Posts
For detailed advertisement on grade-wise no. of posts, disciplines, eligibility criteria, general conditions
and instructions for filling the Online Application, please visit TNPL website: www.tnpl.com/careers.
First Class full-time B.E / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp and Paper Technology.
First Class full-time B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering.
First Class full-time B.E / B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
First Class full time B.E / B.Tech in Instrumentation Technology / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment
1) Candidates who conform to the job requirements as given above may apply through our web portal www.tnpl.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2) Before applying Online, the candidates should possess a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
3) Candidates are advised to go through the User Manual before filling the Online Application and follow the instructions/procedures.
4) Candidates can access the Online Application portal at www.tnpl.com. The Online Application portal will be active from 08:30 hours on 03/12/2020 to 17:30 hours on 18/12/2020.
5) After submitting the application through ONLINE, an Application Form will be generated and it will be sent to the candidate’s e-mail ID with Application Number, which has to be quoted for all future references. Candidates are required to take two copies of print out of the same and
a) Retain one with them for reference, and
b) Send the other copy of the Application Form along with the documents in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ ” by Post / Courier latest by 24/12/2020 to the following address:-
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR
TAMILNADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMILNADU.
Online Application – Opening 08.30 Hours on 03/12/2020.
Online Application – Closing 17.30 Hours on 18/12/2020
Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application Form 17.30 Hours on 24/12/2020.
TNPL Recruitment Notification