Last Updated on July 20, 2022 by Admin
THDCIL Hiring for bright, dedicated, result oriented, energetic and dynamic candidates with good academic records and experience to join us as ENGINEERS ON FIXED TERM BASIS IN DIFFERENT DISCIPLINES OF Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Specialized Branch (Master Degree Holders)
THDCIL is Schedule “A” Mini Ratna Government Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). It is one of the premier power generators in the country with installed capacity of 1587 MW with commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP (1000MW), Koteshwar HEP (400MW), Dhukwan Small HEP (24 MW) and Wind Power Projects of 50MW at Patan ,63MW at Dwarka and 50MW Solar Power Project Kasargod.
THDCIL Hiring for Engineers.
Advt. No. 11/2022
Total no of vacancies is 109 Posts
- Engineers (Civil) – 33 Posts
- Engineers (Electrical) – 38 Posts
- Engineers (Mechanical) – 31 Posts
- Engineers (Civil)-Fluid Mechanics – 01 Post
- Engineers (Electrical)- Power Electronics – 01 Post
- Engineers (Electrical)- Electrical Machines – 01 Post
- Engineers (Electrical)- Control & Instrumentation – 01 Post
- Engineers (Environmental) – 03 Posts
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc-Engg.) ) & Master’s Degree (M.E./M-Tech/MS)from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA, taking average of all Semesters/Years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/ Institute.
Candidates with 59.99% marks in Essential Qualification are not eligible and shall not be rounded off to 60% and Candidates with 64.99% marks in Overall Percentage of Marks in Class X & XII Board Examination are not eligible and shall not be rounded off to 65%.
UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON 01.08.2022 should be 32 years.
Candidate belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category are required to pay non-refundable registration fee Rs. 600 (Rs Six Hundred Only) through online mode. The SC/ST/PwBDs/ExServicemen/Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees only) need not pay the Registration fee.
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application for Registration to THDCIL 20th July 2022 (10:30 AM)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Registration THDCIL 19th August 2022 (5:30 PM)
- Last Date of payment of Registration Fee 21st August 2022 (5:30 PM)