Last Updated on
Tata Projects Ltd (TPL) is a Global Leader in building plants for Hydrocarbon. Metals & minerals. Tata Projects Walk-in announced for the position of Manager / Sr. Manager . Apply Online for Tata Projects Recruitment for 2 posts in Mumbai.
Tata Projects Ltd (TPL) is a Global Leader in building plants for Hydrocarbon. Metals & minerals. Power, Energy and Infra Projects on turnkey basis that comprises Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning. All the Details for Tata Projects walk-in re given below,
Tata Projects Walk-in for Manager / Sr. Manager
Total No. Of vacancies – 02 Posts
B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
15 – 25 Years
Venue Details for Tata Project Walk in
TATA PROJECTS LIMITED. Floor 2, One Boulevard, Lake Boulevard Road, Powai, Mumbai-400076.
Date and Time
17th November, 9 Am
Tata Project Recruitment 2019
Here are the details for TATA Project Walk-in
Experienced and highly skilled candidate having required work experience in complex refinery, petrochemical and Oil & Gas projects. He /She will be reviewing, coordinating &will be front facing with client and engineering consultants to ensure seamless work delivery with quality and on schedule with value engineering.
Roles And Responsibilities for Tata Project Walk-in
- Candidate will be responsible for all technical issues related to civil /Structural works.
- Responsible to carry out detailed Engineering for Civil/ Structural works as per Project specifications and applicable International codes and standards to ensure these requirements are met with.
- Review of Consultant drawings and approval from Client/Owners engineer.
- Reviews bid analyses and makes recommendation.
- Prepares or assists in preparation of conceptual studies designs, reports or proposals.
- Responsible for all technical review of documents / Method Statements /drawings related to Civil / Structural works as per project specifications.
- Capable to provide input, instruct and supervise CADD designers and check their work.
- Responsible for co-ordination with interdisciplinary counterparts, Client, EPC Contractor as well as vendors.
- Site Visit as and when required.
- Deliver Civil and structural Material Take-offs for procurement.
- Review plan model in civil and structural 3D environment and provide comments.
- Attend model review sessions and lead the review session.
- Review drawing and document control register and ensure timely delivery of documents.
- Periodic review of required civil and structural bulk quantities to take timely procurement action.
- Assist Civil and structural team for solving technical issues and coordinate with client to resolve the same.
- Value Engineering
- Management function:
- Attend project meetings.
- Monitor of work by review of DCI & MCI, schedule activities, Provide input to progress reports and catch-up plans.
- Monitor and control costs attributed to Civil and structural. Initiate change order for variation to scope and intimate the same to project team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops contingency plans
- Guide team to deliver Civil & Structural work
Tata Project Walk-in Notification