Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Admin
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat (SVNIT) is established by the Government of India by an Act of Parliament, offering UG, PG, and Ph.D. Programs in Engineering/ Technology and Sciences. The Institute is searching for bright, dynamic, experienced, qualified, and suitable Indian Nationals to cater to the Institute’s requirements. SVNIT Recruitment 2022 invites online applications for the following Non-teaching positions on direct recruitment in various departments/ sections of the Institute.
SVNIT Recruitment 2022 for Non-teaching positions.
Advt No. Estt. /2022/Gr_A1/2002
Total no of Vacancies – 101 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Posts
- Scientific Officer / Technical Officer (MIS) – 01 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil-01, Electrical-01) – 02 Posts
- Superintendent – 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 07 Posts
- Student Activity & Sports Assistant/Library and Information Assistant – 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 17 Posts
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 15 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 08 Posts
- Office Attendant – 17 Posts
- Senior Technician – 13 Posts
- Technician – 25 Posts
Persons currently engaged at SVNIT, Surat on an Ad-hoc /Temporary / Contractual / Outsourced basis engaged through various service providers and institute daily wages basis having one year of service at SVNIT Surat, are allowed one-time age relaxation up to the age of 56 years.
The SC, ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen, and Female candidates are exempted from payment of processing fees. The Applicants belonging to another category shall be required to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only).
How to Apply
- The interested eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the Institute website http://www.svnit.ac.in
- The interested applicant who has applied earlier may apply afresh
- The interested applicant who has applied earlier may apply afresh. The filled-in downloaded online application form duly signed along with self-attested documents viz. relevant testimonials, certificates, payment receipts, etc. must be sent by speed/ registered posts to the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhi National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat so as to reach within the prescribed due date failing which, their candidature will not be considered.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The Applicants desirous of applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position with relevant enclosures for each post.
- The last date for submission of online application is December 02, 2022, till 5.00 p.m.; receipt of the signed completed application form at SVNIT Surat is December 12, 2022. The Envelope containing the application form must be superscribed as ‘Application for the post of …………………., Application ID No…….’
- Date of Publication of detailed notification on the Institute’s Website: October 17, 2022
- Portal open for online application: October 21, 2022
- Last Date of online application: December 02, 2022 [up to 5:00 p.m.]
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of Application Form at SVNIT: December 12, 2022