Last Updated on March 5, 2020 by Admin
Sterling & Wilson group is India’s premier MEP service provider is a 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access, and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. Sterling & Wilson Recruitment 2020 for Civil Construction Manager in Saudi Arabia.
Sterling & Wilson Recruitment 2020 for Civil Construction Manager ( PV Solar Experienced)
- Oversee and direct project site surveying, pegging, layout, fencing, road works, and trenching activities in a manner that delivers the project within safety, cost and time targets set by the Project Manager;
- Ensure that the mechanical sub-contractors meet the contractual conditions of performance as per the scope of work and timeline;
- Develop an activity plan with appropriate sequencing to ensure the surveying, civil and construction aspects of the project are built and commissioned within the contractual COD date;
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure project timelines are not compromised;
- Ensure subcontractors and site staff operate in compliance with local construction and safety regulations;
- Review the work progress on a daily basis and publish progress reports as per the project reporting requirements and publish the required routine reports on time;
- Track, manage and process all variations in accordance with company policy and within budgetary constraints.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling material, manpower, and machinery required for the project.
- Responsible for monitoring and overseeing project budgets and ensuring project costs remain within budget in Sterling & Wilson Recruitment.
- Provide inputs for preparing a work plan and project/methodology / seasonal budget.
- Coordinate activities of various sections for the best possible utilization of resources whilst maintaining targeted production.
- Achieve all internal budget targets viz. Turnover, Margins, collections, and remittances.
- Maintain regular contacts with client representatives for timely decisions on matters related to work.
- Periodically report the progress of the works to the project manager.
Download Now: Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers eBook
Qualification and Experience for Sterling & Wilson Recruitment 2020
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Civil
Having working Experience in any construction company as a Manager Civil / Construction, and handling Large PV Solar projects.
Ensure safety standards of the site are adhered to by the civil works subcontractors when work is underway and regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to;
Bachelor status accommodation, pool transport, insurance for self & lunch at workplace provided.
Sterling & Wilson Recruitment 2020