Last Updated on
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. Siemens Job Recruitment 2019 for the position of Proposal Engineer .
Siemens Job Recruitment 2019 for Proposal Engineer
BE/B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering Degree from an accredited higher education institution or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, select engineering programs
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English language, bilingual & international experience a plus
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Domestic and international travel is required to support training, project presentations, bid clarification and project kick off meetings. Must be able to travel up to 20%
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills necessary.
Minimum of 10 to 12 years of industry experience with a concentration in turbo- machinery or related process equipment