Last Updated on January 9, 2023 by Admin
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna CPSE, is a major Steel Maker of the Nation with an annual turnover of over Rs.1,00,000 Crore (FY 2021-22). IISCO Steel Plant (ISP) is the most modern unit of SAIL, with a present capacity of 2.5 MTPA of crude steel. SAIL_ISP Recruitment 2023 invites applications from young, energetic, result- oriented & promising talent for filling up the following posts in Executive & Non-executive grades for its Plant at Burnpur, West Bengal:
SAIL_ISP Recruitment 2023 for Executive and Non-Executive.
Advertisement No. : ISP/RECTT./DR/2022/1
The total no of Vacancies – 158 Posts
- . Assistant Manager (E-1) – 06 Posts
- Manager (E-3) – 04 Posts
- Medical Officer (E-1) – 05 Posts
- Consultant (E-3) – 10 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3**) – 73 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1**) – 40 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) (S-3) – 13 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) (S-1 – 07 Posts
- The maximum age is relaxable by five years for posts reserved for SC/ST candidates and by three years for posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates.
- In the case of Persons with Disability, the maximum age is relaxable by ten years for General, 15 years for SC/STand 13 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates.
- B.E./B.Tech.(Full time) in Mechanical/ Electrical/Chemical/Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation/ Metallurgy/ Ceramic Engg. from Govt. a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 65% marks. (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates)
- MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India/ National Medical Commission
- Matriculation with 03 years (full-time) Diplomas in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Civil/ Ceramic/ Production/ Instrumentation/ Power Plant Engineering from Govt. a recognized Institute with a minimum 50% mark (40% for SC/ST/PwD/Departmental candidates).
- Matriculation with full-time ITI/NCVT in Electrician/ Fitter/ Turner/ Welder trade from Govt. a recognized Institute
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates must apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Careers). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates may click on the link of the post they are applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
- Before registering their application on the website, the candidates should note and ensure the following:
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before the online submission of the application, which will be available on the website itself.
- Advertisement. Their admission at all stages will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the
prescribed eligibility criteria, which will be verified at the time of the Interview/Skill Test/Trade Test, Pre
Employment Medical Examination & Joining. However, if on verification at any stage of the selection
process, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria or are unable to produce valid
documentary proof in support of the eligibility criteria, their candidature for the post will be canceled
- Candidate should have a valid personal e-mail ID & working Mobile Number, which should remain valid &
active till the completion of the entire selection process.
- Candidates should ensure that they have a recent passport-size recognizable color photograph in .jpg or
.jpeg file only of size upto 50 kb (taken against a white background, and the candidate must ensure that they are not wearing sun goggles, dark glasses, etc.) as well as a photograph of signature in .jpg or .jpeg file only of size upto 20 kb (running signature and not individual alphabet OR CAPITAL LETTER OR initials) in digital format for uploading with the application form. Candidates should ensure that copies of the same are retained and be affixed/used for the entire selection process whenever required. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- Candidates were applying for the post of Manager, Consultant, Asst. The manager (Boiler Operation Engineer) and Medical Officer shall have to upload the scanned copies) (pdf file) in support of their Date of Birth, qualification, registration, and experience as required [maximum size of each pdf file/attachment should not be more than 400 KB]
- Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the Matriculation certificate or equivalent examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed to appear for CBT/Interview/Skill Test/Trade Test or subsequent stages of the selection process, if & only if, they can produce original Gazette notification of their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
- Process for Submission of application form
- Go to the SAIL “Careers” page at www.sail.co.in or http://sailcareers.com
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about eligibility.
- Go through the User Manual available on the site and follow the steps mentioned.
- Click on “Login” or “Apply”
- If you are a new user, complete ONE-TIME registration first and then go to “Registered User” and go further by using User ID & Password.
- The applicant is required to fill in his/her required information and upload the Photograph & Signature and
also the required certificate(s)/document(s) as mentioned above.
- Once all the required details are entered, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and
Confirm. Once confirmed, no editing will be allowed.
- Make a requisite payment of the Application and/or Processing Fee through online mode. The link for payment
will be available after an application is completed. The candidate will have to bear charges in addition to the Application/processing fee.
- Apply after completing all required steps and take a Print out of the application with the Application ID.
- No request for editing of payment details and issue of Admit card will be entered in wrong submission cases, and candidature will stand rejected.
- The above steps are only indicative. Candidates must adhere to the steps displayed on the online screen for making payments.
- Start of online application 20.12.2022
- Closing date for online application 10.01.2023