Last Updated on November 24, 2022 by Admin
SAIL_BSP Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts 259 Posts 07-12-2022Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), a flagship unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India and winner of eleven times Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country, which produces Rails, Plates, Merchant products, Wire Rods, and Structurals SAIL_BSP Recruitment invites online applications from young Professionals/ Doctors for the following posts for its plant/hospital at Bhilai & for the location of its different mines.
SAIL_BSP Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts.
Advt. No. BSP-15(Rectt.)/22-23
Total no of vacancies – 259 Posts
- Sr. Consultant (E4 Grade) – 02 Posts
- Consultant (E3 Grade) – 08 Posts
- Medical Officer (E1 Grade) – 05 Posts
- Manager (E3 Grade) – 06 Posts
- 5. Dy. Manager (E2 Grade) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (E1 Grade) – 22 Posts
- Mines Foreman (S-3) – 16 Posts
- Surveyor (S-3) – 04 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Electrical Supervisor) (S-3) – 08 Posts
- Mining Mate (S-1) – 17 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) (S-3) – 43 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Boiler Operation) (S-1) – 23 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (S3 Grade) – 24 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S1 Grade) – 54 Posts
- Matriculation with 03 years (full-time) Diploma in Mechanical Electrical or Chemical Power Plant or Production or Instrumentation Engineering or Electrical Engineering discipline from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Matriculation with valid Blaster Certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR, 1961 (for Metalliferous Mines), restricted to Open Cast Mines.
- Matriculation with valid Mining Mate certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR, 1961 (for Metalliferous Mines)
- Matriculation with (full-time) ITI in relevant trade from Govt. a recognized Institute
- BE/B. Tech (Full-time) in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Power Plant or Production, or Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. a recognized University / Institute
- BE/B. Tech (Full-time) in a relevant branch from Govt. a recognized University / Institute and having practical experience working in a factory in a Supervisory capacity, for a period not less than 02 years, after acquiring a Degree in Engineering qualification.
- E1 or above – 700/-
- S3 – 500/-
- S1 – 100/-
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website, www.sail.co.in, at the link “Careers” with the URL as http://sailcareers.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates may click on the link of the post they are applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
- Submission of the online application/ registration process involves the following steps:
a) Filling-up of the Application form
b) Uploading of Documents
c) Making Payment
d) Final Registration and Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
- Starting date of receipt of online application 26/11/2022
- Closing date of receipt of online application 17/12/2022