Last Updated on
Requirement in Gammon Engineers and Contractors Private Limited, Gammon India Limited is one of the leading Construction companies in India today.The company was established by late Mr. J.C.Gammon in 1919 as a firm of Civil Engineers & Contractor which in 1922 was incorporated as a Private Limited Company under the name of J. C. Gammon (Bombay) Pvt. Ltd. The firm went public in 1962 and was rechristened as Gammon India Limited.
- Timely completion of project as per plan and customer requirements on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Site Costs within Budget – Monthly: Monitoring of Budget ; Half Yearly: Review/Evaluation/Alterations in Budget
- Cash flow as per Budget
- Statutory Obligations – Extent of Non compliance
- Return on Capital Employed
- Client Billing and Collection
- Preventive Maintenance for all plants and equipment at Site
- Quality Parameters: – Extent of rework; Site Quality Plan ; Wastage Minimization
- Ensuring effective contract management, both, with the clients as well as the Sub Contractors
- Optimum utilization of allocated resources.
- Overall Employee morale and Succession planning.
- To strive towards achieving a zero accident site by complying with Safety Policy.
- To represent the company in meetings with Clients and ensure client satisfaction with all the work done at site, so as to promote loyalty and secure repeat orders.The applicant should be ready to relocate to anyplace in India.
Recruiter Name: Roshni Gehlot
Contact Company:Gammon engineers and contractors private limited