Last Updated on
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance is one of the most profitable companies in India, Reliance Jobs Recruitment 2019 for the position of Construction Manager in Mumbai
Reliance Jobs Recruitment 2019 for Construction Manager in Mumbai.
B.E. / B Tech – Civil / Mech
- Minimum 20 years of experience in managing construction of larege projects like Power Plant, Refinery, Petrochemical, and Infrastructure projects like Roads, Out of 20 yrs. candidate should have worked as Lead for minimum 5 years.
- Experience abroad for 5 – 7 years.
- Finalizing scope of work as per the project need and obtaining approval from Site Construction Head on the scope of work & budget
- Allocation of work to the team defining clearly the role & responsibility to be performed by each team member.
- Guiding the Planning dept for release of scope to construction site and effective monitoring of the construction schedule.
- Analyzing the rates for various materials / work etc. and giving approval / issuing common guidelines across the various projects.
- Adopting effective cost control techniques.
- Periodic review of the progress and trouble shooting in case of delays.
- Issuing guidelines for finalization of contractors & vendors.
- Coordination with other depts. like Engineering, Design, Procurement, Commercial, HR etc.. for all the needs & requirement pertaining to the project.
- Issuing guidelines for Manpower and ensure optimum utilization of Manpower & other resources.
- Issuing guidelines for implementation of all statutory requirements pertaining to the construction work thus ensuring that there is no delay in the construction work due to legal matters.
- Giving all necessary technical inputs / clarification to all the depts. involved in the project / construction activity.
- Identify critical paths and activities.
- Evaluating of procurement cost vis-à-vis Budget.
- Ensure 100% adherence to Safety and Quality norms and related training to all employees and contractors.
- Ensure achieving the desired quality and should be able to handover the project as per stipulated handover procedures.
- Planning the construction activities for timely & smooth completion of project
- Understanding overall construction sequence and accordingly plan, coordinate and implement various activities taking care of various inter disciplinary interfaces
- Interpretation of drawings pertaining to civil , mechanical, structural, electrical and instrumentation works
- Interpretation of structural drawings including cut sheets, fabrication & erection methods of structural works
- Manpower Planning as per the project need and schedule and optimum utilization of Manpower & other resources
- Knowledge in Construction technology & Management, Codes and Standards