Last Updated on
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is Indias largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 622,809 crore ($ 90.1 billion), cash profit of INR 64,478 crore ($ 9.3 billion), and net profit of INR 39,588 crore ($ 5.7 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2019
Reliance Industries Hiring Chemical Engineers for Production Manager post at Navi Mumbai
Production Manager 
Reliance Industries Limited
Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Minimum 3 years in another continues process plant as Shift Superintendent.
Degree Engineering holder 8 years
Diploma Engineering holder 14 years
- Ensure implementation of operational discipline and HSEF procedures on the plant floor
- Coordinate PSM initiatives at the plants (MSDS, P&ID updating, MOC tracking, Up to date documentation)
- Coordinate workplace safety at the plant level.
- Support the plant manager in ensuring compliance and improvements to norms and standard
- To ensure 100% compliance in OMPRO.
- Prepare /Review MIS (Variance reports) and Management review presentations.
- Support plant manager in annual budgeting exercise.
- Material coordination and purchase of chemicals, catalyst and consumables
- To lead shutdown planning.
- Provide guidelines to eliminate quality deviations
- Ensure correction of key repetitive process deviations through Root cause Analysis and also ensure that maintenance failures are addressed thru RCA
- To priorities planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Contribute to process studies for equipment failure.
- Plan improvement trials w.r.t higher throughput, change of raw material, better yield, lower energy consumption and new products & packaging , less downtime w.r.t. maintenance and set-up time
- Propose and implement learning and development initiatives at the plant level
- Prepare plant level training module and impart training and SSCA
- Communicate instructions through plant rack-up, review meetings, and provide direction to shift staff and deputies.
- Support Plant manager in CSR activities
- Ensure shift staff competency as per training system needs
- Understand customer requirements and translate to improve processes thru marketing / Market technical services and reduce customer complaints. Develop day superintendent / engineer as a successor to him for production manager
Skills & Competencies
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Planning & Decision making Skills
- Strong inter-personal skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Leadership Qualities
- Time Management Skills