Last Updated on
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
Civil Design Engineer
Graduate in /Civil Engineering with 7 to 12 years of experience in design functions of large
EPC projects of GIS substations from 132 kV up to 400 kV.
Exposure to International
Standards like IEC, ANSI, IEEE is mandatory.
Must be conversant with layout preparation,
scheme development, CT/VT calculation, battery/aux. trafo / cable sizing, lighting design,
relay setting calculations etc.,
with good exposure to software like AP/PSCAD/CYMEGRD/
Excellent Communication Skills with construction supervision experience & Pre-
Bid Stage Engineering experience will be an advantage.
Protection & Automation Electrical Design Engineer
Graduate in Electrical Engineering with 7 to 12 years experience in EHV Substation from 132kV up to 400kV and above.
Perform detailed review of all existing protection schemes present in the subject area to incorporate into new design.
Analyze and determine how planned modifications will interact with in-place protection and controls.
Lead overall protection design for all capital projects and define relay protection functionality/scheme in accordance with IUSA TM standards.
Must be conversant in Review/design SCADA point indexes, Contractor provided HMI screens/settings for all capital projects and design IED Data Maps.
Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Engineer with 6 to 12 years of Design experience in the field of Extra High Voltage Substations ranging from 132kV or higher network levels, with the following experience profile.
1) EHV Substation Primary Engineering specialist with profound knowledge in Substation Equipment layouts involving Gas Insulated Switchgear, Power Transformers, Reactors, EHV cables, GIB, Auxiliary Systems etc..
2) Exposure to International Standards like IEC, ANSI, IEEE. is mandatory.
3) Should have been in Design Team Position for 5 to 7 years
4) Interdisciplinary engineering co-ordination experience with Civil/Mechanical is mandatory.
5) Co-ordination experience in the field of Substation Secondary Engineering Protection and Automation is preferable.
6) Experience in the technical evaluation of Equipment proposals like 132kV GIS. Power Transformer, Reactors, MV Switchgear, EHV cables, and Auxiliary systems is mandatory.
7) Preparation of Bill of materials, Equipment specifications and Technical Data Sheets.
8) Experience of design co-ordination with third party design agencies and implementing effective Control and Monitoring of Design deliverable as per Project schedules.
9) Experience of liaison with Client Representatives, to expedite the design deliverables as per project schedules.
10) Excellent Communication Skills with construction supervision experience will be an advantage.
11) Pre-Bid Stage Engineering experience will be an advantage.
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Company:Larsen & Toubro Limited