Last Updated on
Requirement in Hindustan Construction Company Ltd for HCC is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With an engineering heritage of nearly 100 years, HCC has executed a majority of India’s landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydel Power generation and over 50% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3,300 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 200 km of complex Tunnelling and over 324 Bridges.
- Develop site specific HSE Plans and programs based on Risk & regulatory requirement
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment and job safety analysis
- Conduct Safety Audit and reviews by Internal team & by External teams
- Maintain safety standards on site as per the approved safety plan by the client
- Emergency Preparedness to safeguard against possible emergencies/ hazards
- Conducting Training pertaining to Health & Safety.