Last Updated on
Requirement in Larsen & Tourbro Limited, L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defence for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
2) Single point of contact for all program related communications with internal/external stake-holders.
3) Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully within time and budget with the resources available and maximize the operational result and profit.
4) Responsibility for your team, equipment, third party involvement(includes subcontractors), Engineering and procurement for the project.
5) Provide regular reports to the responsible manager and maintaining contacts with the supporting departments at the head office
6) Should have credentials of managing project scope, cost and schedule, in a multi disciplined organizational environment
7) Should have knowledge of delivering a project from conceptual design, construction, startup and turnover.
8) Conversant across multiple engineering disciplines, understands
complex problems and capable of negotiating mutually acceptable solutions.
9) Excellent communicator (verbal & written) & leadership skill with ability to manage multiple disciplines.
10) Collaboration and integration, Multi tasking.
11) Negotiation, Problem solving & Team Building
12) Experience in Cross country pipeline is mandatory
Contact Company: L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Ltd (LTHE)