Last Updated on September 27, 2023 by Admin
The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (The premier Mini-Ratna Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) NSIC Recruitment 2023 invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager (E-0 Level) for regular appointment in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- in the functional areas of Finance & Accounts (19 posts), Human Resource (02 posts), Business Development (21 posts), Technology (05 posts), Law and Recovery (02 posts), Company Secretary (01 post), Rajbhasha (01 post)
NSIC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager (E-0 Level)
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 81 Posts
Assisatant Manager – 51 Nos. (07-SC, 04-ST, 13-OBC, 05-EWS and 22-UR) including 02 Nos. for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD)
- Assistant Manager – 51 Posts
- General Manager – 04 Posts
- General Manager – 04 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 18 Posts
- Dy. General Manager – 04 Posts
- 28 years for General
- Age relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, and PwBD as per Govt. Rules.
- First Class Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) along with Two years full time regular MBA (First Class with minimum 60% marks, 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) – with a specialization in Finance from a recognized university or institution
- First class Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) and Two years full time regular MBA (First Class with 60% marks, 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) with specialization in HRM/HRD/PM&IR/Labour Welfare, from a recognized university or institution.
- First class 4 years full time regular B.E. / B. Tech degree with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics &
Communication, Computer Science & Engg., Information Technology or combination thereof from a recognized University or institution. Only GATE qualified candidates shall apply. The latest GATE score available (not older than two years) shall be considered.
- First class full time regular Graduate with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) with First class full time regular LL.B degree or First class full time regular Five Years
Integrated Law degree with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or institution.
How to Apply
- The candidate needs to apply Online through the CAREER section of www.nsic.co.in . The online application link will be active w.e.f. 04.09.2023.
- The process of filling up the Online Application Form is in 4 stages :-
Stage 1 :
a) Fill the Name and email ID.
b) An email verification will be received on given email ID. On successful verification email ID applicant will be able to log in to recruitment portal
c) Basic details has to be filled
d) Email ID can be used for logging into the system for filling up the Application Form.
- Stage 2:
Upload passport size photograph and signature. The photograph should be in color with a white background and should be recent one. The photograph and signature should be in JPEG format and less than 100kb in size.
- Stage 3
Make payment of application fees through NEFT, as applicable.
- Stage 4:
Finally an Application Number for the post applied for, will be issued which has to be kept for all future references.
The Application Number will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS /Email.
- Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the Online Application Form:
a. The first name, middle name, and surname shall be filled in the Application Form.
b. The online Application Form should be filled in all respects as an incomplete Application Form will not let the candidate move forward to the next stage.
c. The candidates are advised to keep all the documents ready along with Payment details while filling up the online Application Form.
d. The date of declaration of result or issuance of mark sheet/Degree/Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification.
e. No abbreviations have to be used, wherever indicated, otherwise liable for rejection.
- After the Application Number is generated, the candidate shall take the print-out of the same in A-4 size paper, put his/her signature where indicated.
- The print-out of the Online filled Application Form along with the necessary documents given at point 5 above has to be sent by Ordinary Post/ Registered Post/ Speed Post/Courier / By Hand to:
Senior General Manager – Human Resources
The National Small Industries Corporation Limited
Okhla Industrial Estate
- The last date of receipt of Printout of Online Application (Hard copy) at the above address is 06.10.2023 up to 6:00 p.m. Applications received after 6:00 p.m. will not be considered.
- Application Fees of Rs.1500/-per application have to be paid through NEFT as per the details below:
A/c No. 0602002100320118
Name: NSIC LTD
Address: NSIC BHAWAN, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
- However, No Application Fees FOR SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates and Departmental candidates. The Application Fees is non-refundable and no other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Applications without APPLICATION FEES will be straightaway rejected.
- The last date for filling out the Online application: is 29.09.2023 (up to 6.00 PM)
- Last date of receipt of the printout of the Online filled application: 06.10.2023 (up to 6.00 PM)