Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Admin
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, has comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology viz. Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life extension, Waste Management, and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof,
Applications are invited in NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment from the candidates who passed out from ITI Courses are invited for engagement in Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time in the Tarapur Maharashtra Site, in Palghar District, Maharashtra, to make it more responsive to the needs of youth and industry.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 for Trade Apprentices
Total No. of Vacancies: 295 Posts
- Fitter – 25 Posts
- Turner – 09 Posts
- Electrician – 33 Posts
- Welder – 38 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 16 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 06 Posts
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Carpenter – 19 Posts
- Plumber – 20 Posts
- Wireman – 16 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 07 Posts
- Mechanical Motor Vehicle – 07 Posts
- Machinist – 13 Posts
- Painter – 18 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Information and Communication Technology system Maint – 18 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 18 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 02 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 04 Posts
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade
- ITI in Fitter Trade
- ITI in Electrician Trade
- ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade
- ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade
- ITI in PSAA/COPA Trade
- ITI in Welder Trade
- ITI in Turner Trade
- ITI in Machinist Trade
- ITI in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic
The article you might be interested
Construction Industry: Career, Education, and Job Opportunities in 2022
Stipend Per Month ( Rs.)
The apprentices will be paid a stipend as per the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments issued in this
regard from time to time. At present, the rate of the stipend will be as under:
- Rs. 7,700 for those engaged after one year of the ITI course.
- Rs. 8.855 for those who have been engaged after two years of the ITI course
It should not be less than 14 years and more than 24 years as of 25/01/2023. Relaxation for upto five years for
SC/ST, three years for OBC, and ten years for PWBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
Note: The engagement of the apprentice is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the Competent Authority before being engaged as Trade Apprentices as per the requirement of the Corporation.
How to Apply
- First, the candidate must register himself/herself in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship web portal at www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After successfully completing registration, the candidate has to submit an online application against the above advertisement on the NPCIL website: www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- After the application’s online submission, he must also apply for the respective ITI trade in Establishment Registration No. E05202701247), for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd/Tarapur Maharashtra Site in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- The applications will not be accepted, if not applied on the NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in and in
Establishment ID available at www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as SSC, ITI qualification duration of
ITI Trade, Marks obtained in all Semesters, percentage of marks, contact mobile number, e-mail
address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are
therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online at www.npcilcareers.co.in, candidates should scan a photograph in JPG
format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 cm) in
dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80
pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.
- Candidates are requested to note the login id and password, as they will need this login id to the website to check their application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number after the completion of registration.
Instructions to applicants for filling out Online Application for apprenticeship training in the NPCIL web portal: www.npcilcareers.co.in
The application will be accepted through ONLINE mode only. Applications submitted in any other form, including handwritten/typewritten in hard format, delivered in person, or by other means shall not be entertained. However, a candidate may take a print-out of the application form, which needs to be submitted at the time of reporting for apprenticeship training if selected.
Before submitting the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, ITI Trade as published in the advertisement. Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be entered carefully and correctly in the online application form.
Step 1: The applicant is required to furnish all basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Contact mobile number, and PwBD details, if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, an activation link is sent to the applicant’s email. Click on Apply=>Online Registration from the top/left menu for Registration.
Step 2: The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing Registration in Step 1
Step 3: On successfully completing this activation, candidates can log in using their login id and password to apply online. In this step, the applicant must fill in all details of his/her Educational/Technical Qualifications.
The links for the above stages are available on Apply Online menu (Apply=>Apply Online). The applicant should start by clicking on the “Educational Qualifications” link. Once information is saved, the next stage i.e. Technical Qualification, will be made available for filling up the information.
On entering of all the information related to the current stage, the applicant can use the “Save and Proceed to Next Step” option at the bottom of the form, which will save the information entered in the current stage and opens the next stage for filling. The next stage can also be opened using the link provided in Apply Online menu Apply=>Apply Online). The information at any stage can be saved using the “Save and Proceed to Next Step” option.
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 11 January 2023 at 10:00 hrs.
- DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 25 January 2023 at 16:00 hrs.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Kindly read the detailed notification and apply for the NPCIL recruitment 2023 for the trade apprentices.