Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by Admin
Applications are invited in NCCR Recruitment 2021 for filling up of temporary project positions for various programs such as Coastal Process and Hazards, Marine Pollution and Marine Litter, Ecosystem and Critical Habitats, and Marine Spatial Planning.
National Centre for Coastal Research (NCCR), Chennai, an attached office of the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), established in 1998, has been implementing various projects in coastal research to provide
systematic information, solutions and services for effective management of coastal areas.
The posts are purely on temporary and on contract basis, initially for a period of 1 year and may likely to be extended, based on the performance review and based on the project requirements.
The details of project posts, number of vacancies, and emoluments are given below:
|Name Of Posts||Project Scientist-I, II, III Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant.|
|Age Limit||40- 50 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||20-08-2021|
|Recruitment Name||NCCR Recruitment 2021|
NCCR Recruitment 2021 for Various Posts.
Advertisement No. MoES/NCCR/Rectt.PS/31/2021
Total no of vacancies – 81 Posts
Project Scientist-III – 03 Posts
Project Scientist-II – 35 Posts
Project Scientist-I – 29 Posts
Senior Research Fellow – 04 Posts
Technical Assistant – 01 Post
Field Assistant – 01 Post
Qualification for NCCR Recruitment
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a recognized University
- M.E/ M.Tech in Civil / Ocean /Hydraulic Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University
- M.E / M.Tech in Geotechnical /Ocean Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Ph.D. in Marine Biology /Zoology/Life Sciences/Environmental sciences or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- Ph.D. in biological or environmental science or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute
- Ph.D. in Geology / Applied Geology/ Marine Sciences /Marine Studies or equivalent from a recognized University /Institute.
- M.E/ M.Tech in Geomatics /Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing / Civil or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
Online registration commencement date : 24.07.2021 9:00 PM
Last date for submission of online applications : 20.08.2021 5:00 PM
Last date for receipt of applications (hardcopy) at NCCR : 27.08.2021 5:00 PM
NCCR Recruitment Notifications