Last Updated on
An exciting career opportunity for Talented Engineering professionals who have solid experience in industrial engineering projects. The successful candidates would be part of a growing industry division based in Mumbai. If you want to be a part of our journey and step up your career graph with a Global company that values equality and diversity and nurture your career aspirations, then kindly, attend the Mott Macdonald Walkin Drive.
Mott Macdonald Walkin Drive For Engineering Professionals
Walk in Interview Details
No. of Openings: 16 Posts
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Job Location: Mott MacDonald Ahmedabad Office
Date & Time: 22nd February, 9 AM onwards (Note: Entry after 11:00 am, will strictly be not allowed)
Venue: Mott MacDonald Pvt Ltd., 501, Sakar II, Near Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad- 380006. (view on Map)
Candidate must have experience in design & engineering consultancy on industrial design projects like pharmaceutical, chemical, FMCG, food processing.
- Lead Architect (Experience: 15+ years)
- Quantity Surveyor (Experience: 3-7 years)
- Engineer-Piping (Experience: 3-6 years)
- Senior Engineer-Piping (Experience: 6-12 years)
- Engineer-Civil/Structural (Experience: 5-10 years)
- Engineer-Process (Experience: 5-10 years)
Skills Required: Industrial Design, Industrial Engineering, Food Processing, Engineering, Consultancy, Process, Quantity Surveyor Activities, Architect, Civil, Piping, REVIT, Architecture, Design Engineering, Engineering Projects, Quantity Surveyor.
Interview process For Mott Macdonald Walkin Drive
There will be 2 rounds of the interview process
1. Written Test, the duration will be 30 minutes.
(Please note that the test interview is integrated through Mobile Application, so you are advised to carry a smartphone to perform the test)
2. Technical Panel Interview, the duration will be a maximum of 45 minutes.
* Please carry a copy of your updated Resume.
DOWNLOAD NOW: TOP 50 HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR ENGINEERS