Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
MIDHANI Walk-In Selection Process for Diploma Metallurgy Experienced candidates on 17.04.2021 at BPDAV School, MIDHANI Township, Hyderabad”
MIDHANI Walk-in 2021 for Assistant (Metallurgy).
No of Posts is 21 Posts
Assistant (Level-4) Metallurgy.
Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks.
Minimum one-year post-qualification industrial experience.
- What Is Civil Engineering? All You Want To Know About Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2021
- The Complete Mechanical Engineer & Design Certification Bundle
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Construction Management Interview Questions Free Online Practice Test
The walk-in selection process will be carried out / conducted on 17.04.2021 at Brahm Prakash DAV School, MIDHANI Township, Hyderabad – 500058.
Interested candidates to reach the venue by 7:30 hrs and candidates will not be allowed after 11 hrs
Candidates should mandatorily bring all the original certificates and testimonials with one set of photocopies in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience including ESI & EPF statements, category, etc with 2 recent passport size photographs.
MIDHANI Walk-in Notification