Last Updated on October 22, 2019 by Admin
Mace Recruitment 2019 – Mace Recruitment 2019 notification for civil engineering jobs for the position of Civil supervisor in Mumbai. Mace Job Recruitment 2019 online notification published for the experienced graduates for the post of Civil Supervisor in Mumbai .
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.all the details for Mace Recruitment 2019 are given below –
Mace Recruitment 2019 for Civil Supervisor.
BE/B.Tech – Civil Engineering
Mace Jobs 2019 –
Here are the roles and requirements for Mace Recruitment 2019 –
- Carrying out pre-construction studies including the concept design of temporary works.
- Working alongside the Mace planners in developing construction strategies and sequences.
- Implementing the pre-construction studies through the design and construction phases of projects.
- Providing a land survey and setting out with the use of total stations.
- Managing the project and design’s structural packages.
- Managing the structural/cladding interface.
- Interfacing between design consultants, client and the construction team. Establishing scope of design duties and responsibilities.
- Confronting and clarifying design responsibilities.
- Overseeing the value engineering of consultant’s designs for build-ability.
- Reviewing and accepting the contractor’s method statements and temporary works.
- Providing onsite support to construction managers.
- Keeping abreast of new techniques and technical advances.
- Seeking out and resolving design and construction interface issues before they become issues.
- Managing the site and supporting temporary works coordinators.
- Assisting in managing limited detailed design of temporary works.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years in construction with a mixture of design and site experience.
- Working experience in high rise project (50+ floors) with ACS/jump formwork construction system planning.
- Commercial exposure and commercially aware.
- Background in either contractor or consultant.
- Good understanding of industry practices, processes and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indian languages.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of IT.