Last Updated on
Requirement in Tata Projects Limited, Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex Industrial Infrastructure Projects. The company has structured its business into 8 business verticals namely Power, Transmission, Railways, Metals, Oil & Gas, Water, Urban Infrastructure and Quality Services.
Data Center Solution Architect
1. Work on RFP and RFI opportunities for Smart City Projects involving large IT Infrastructure components/setup.
2. Prepare optimized solutions, BoQ by identifying technically superior and commercially suitable OEMs(s) for Servers, Virtualized Setup, HCI Solutions, Storage, Database, DC Networking components.
3. The responsibility would include carrying out technical discussions with end customers, discussion with OEMs for finalization of technical solution, preparing technical write-up and optimize cost of proposed IT Infrastructure solution(s).
4. Prepare technical design, process for site preparation, steps for installation & testing of proposed equipment.
5. Prepare detailed plan for Technical training for End customer staff in line with RFP/project requirements.
6. Ensure seamless integration of proposed solution components and 100% technical compliance for proposed solution.
7. Ensure proposed solution for given Smart City project (Core IT Setup) is NEVER Technically-Disqualified during the bid process.
8. Coordinate with internal teams (Sales/Procurement) to align vendors for given project(s) and collaborate with other supporting teams.
Basic Knowledge of following is required:
1. Should have understanding of Physical security of Data Center.
2. Should have knowledge of Video Wall technology and solutions.
3. Should have understanding of Firewall based solutions.
B.E. / B. Tech. (Computer/IT) / MCA/ M.Sc. Computer Science / Diploma or higher from a recognized university.
MCSE / CCNA / CCNP are desirable.
Work Experience and Skills:
Minimum 7 years of working experience as Data Center and Core IT solutions engineer, (Post Education Qualification as per Sr. No.1 above.).
Should have working experience in setting up Core IT infrastructure solutions for large projects.
Prior Experience of Troubleshooting in Server/Virtualized setup and Storage/Networking setup is welcome.
Should have won at least 5 (five) Large IT Infrastructure Projects (which are commissioned).
Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills is must.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org