Last Updated on
Shapoorji Pallonji And Company Private Limited. SPCL, Envisioning, Planning and finally Creating. Thats what we do at Shapoorji Pallonji &amp; Co. Ltd. Our Vision and Rock Solid Experience has made us today, not only in India but also Internationally one of the foremost Indian Construction companies. We build a brand that endures. The first Indian Construction Company to possess ISO 9001:2000 certification with International Ops. in Middle East, Gayana, and Afghanisthan.
Basic Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering
Proven working experience as a procurement / contracts manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
Talent in negotiations and networking
Proven knowledge in Contract Conditions, different type of contracts, item rates, rate analysis
Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
Experience in collecting and analyzing data
8-10 Years experience in Real Estate Industry, 4-5 Years in P&C, Preference for experience in Plant Operations
Generate robust Vendor Database
Work towards timely and cost competitive sourcing of goods and services as per the project requirements
Discover, Evaluate reliable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
Enquire, Obtain and Negotiate the quotation with external vendors securing advantageous terms
Plan the ordering of necessary goods and services
Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries as per the project timelines
Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
Obtain the approvals on recommended quotes, issuing the work orders / POs and obtaining the confirmation for vendors
Eliminate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
1. Basic Qualification: BE Civil or Construction Management
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in precast or ready mixed concrete production, field & lab testing.
3. Bachelor degree in an engineering or construction management related discipline preferred, or equivalent operational hands-on experience
4. Experienced in the mix-design creation and submittal process for RFQs and bids in all sectors of constructions
5. Familiarity with current standards and practices, and governmental agencies.
6. Experience in branded product development, in house laboratory functions, and all testing requirements.
7. Directs the quality control / quality assurance and technical service functions of the entire precast production.
1. Responsible for assuring the quality of precast production from the factory.
2. Supervises a staff of QA/QC Engineers, Supervisors and Laboratory Technicians.
3. Determines quality and reliability standards by studying drawings and formulas; verifying specifications.
4. Identifies raw material condition by collecting materials samples; conducting inspections and physical tests of materials.
5. Identifies in-process product condition by collecting samples during production process; conducting in-process inspections and physical tests.
6. Determines disposition of finished product by collecting, classifying, analyzing, and interpreting production and quality data; judging product acceptability in comparison to specifications.
7. Interacts with customers, vendors, sales, production and delivery personnel as required to investigate and resolve product quality issues.
8. Determines acceptability of rework by conducting inspections and physical tests of reworked product.
9. Documents finished product status by recording and summarizing raw materials, in-process, and finished-product inspection and physical test data; updating quality assurance data base.
10. Maintains product quality documentation system by writing or rewriting quality assurance procedures.
11. Maintains quality assurance operations by following quality assurance policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Email Address : email@example.com
Contact Company: Shapoorji Pallonji And Company Private Limited.