Last Updated on
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of World Largest Corporations currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue &amp;amp; 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Warehouse Operation- Executive / Manager
1. To manage people, processes and systems efficiently and make sure productivity targets and SLAS are met.
2. Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
3. Planning, coordinating and monitoring the Receiving, Put away, picking and dispatch of goods
4. Optimizing all the Resources and using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently.
5. Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems wherever necessary.
6. Must be able to generate and analyze regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
7. Briefing team members on a daily basis and tracking their Performance.
8. Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
To Apply Via Company Website!